• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive game for him next week but I'm not sure he actually realises it. It's like his head is already focused on next year.

He better not make a raft of changes.

He cant win, well, unless he wins, really can he, if he keeps the same side and we lose it will be "Why didnt he change it", if he makes changes it will be "Why didnt he keep it the same".

Ah, the 'what manager would come to Everton?' excuse. A manager that is given a huge salary and a budget to work with.

We're continually told of Moshiri's vision for Everton, let's start putting all this talk into action.

Btw, are Napoli some European powerhouse?

Moshiri has pumped £250m into Everton in the past three years. £250m... let that sink in.

Napoli are a far more relative club than Everton at the moment, yes.

He cant win, well, unless he wins, really can he, if he keeps the same side and we lose it will be "Why didnt he change it", if he makes changes it will be "Why didnt he keep it the same".

If he makes 2 or 3 changes after today then no one could argue. If he makes about 8 then it's idiotic and asking for people to turn against him.

I don't like his demeanor at the minute. It's like everything he's working towards at the minute is way down the line next season. His job is to focus on the next match and make sure we perform. He's doing an extremely average job and that's going to limit how much patience he gets next season.

Massive game for him next week but I'm not sure he actually realises it. It's like his head is already focused on next year.

He better not make a raft of changes.

Tim mate. Why do you get so hung up on these changes?

I mean, I'm sure there won't be a lot, because Silva and Brands and Moshiri have said the cup's a priority (as it should be), but what player that started today actually deserves to start next week?

Personally, I'd go 3 at the back. I'd ditch Gomes, because he has been crap lately, and have Gylfi (who has also been crap) in the middle with Gana. Mina, Keane, Zouma at the back in front of Pickford. Kenny and Digne wing backs.

Bernard/Lookman, DCL, Walcott/Rich up front.

If he makes 2 or 3 changes after today then no one could argue. If he makes about 8 then it's idiotic and asking for people to turn against him.

I don't like his demeanor at the minute. It's like everything he's working towards at the minute is way down the line next season. His job is to focus on the next match and make sure we perform. He's doing an extremely average job and that's going to limit how much patience he gets next season.
He didn't make many changes for Lincoln
He hardly will next week

We needed a striker two years ago. I fully blame the club for that

But oh my word.. the defence today is absolutely horrendous as it’s been all season and for many seasons previous! Gets worse

What is silva doing on the training pitch?

I’m finished with Michael Keane. No conviction whatsoever

He won't make 8 changes. He made 6 for the last round but that was due to fixture pile up more than anything.

We need to change system and change a few players. That is vital if we're to win, because we can't play this 4-4-nothing away and continue to get results.

He is losing the plot when it comes to going a goal behind. If we score first I'm actually confident we'll win. If we concede we've got no chance. That applies to any game at the moment. Players as much to blame as Silva is. Fed up of them.

Screenshot_20190119-234044_Chrome.jpg

Tim mate. Why do you get so hung up on these changes?

I mean, I'm sure there won't be a lot, because Silva and Brands and Moshiri have said the cup's a priority (as it should be), but what player that started today actually deserves to start next week?

Personally, I'd go 3 at the back. I'd ditch Gomes, because he has been crap lately, and have Gylfi (who has also been crap) in the middle with Gana. Mina, Keane, Zouma at the back in front of Pickford. Kenny and Digne wing backs.

Bernard/Lookman, DCL, Walcott/Rich up front.

I get "hung up" on changes because when a manager changes over half the team from the previous league, it gives the players the impression the game is not a priority and the result isn't that important. Unfortunately that's how modern players see it. Especially our players who need no encouragement to coast through an afternoon. We also don't have good depth to rotate and still compete.

I would play Calvert Lewin and Davies for Gueye. That's the only changes I would make. And that's cause i think they will help the team.

Hard team to coach. Spend all pre-season with a definite balance of wing play complimenting out and out strikers then before you know it Tosun (who this time last year was the lead goal scorer in CL) is a dud and you rely on Richarlison. Walcott going off the boil in October impacted us a lot too. Also Coleman’s having a season well below par.... some of these things Silva can have changed etc but some he couldn’t and he’s been running a complicated and pretty big football club for only 7/8 months now. Eternal optimist that he will bed in and come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.