• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because at some point it isn't the manager and it's the veteran players and/or ownership. We've had 4 managers since 2016 and the attitude, fight, football iq is still the same. We can recycle managers all we want, but there is a systemic problem there that can't be fixed by scapegoating another manager

half the team sign by Silva today so he is definitely part of the problem.

tenor.gif

Arguably two - if not three - of our best performers this season have been new signings...
You may be right but I think that tells you how poor the rest have been. The reality is that Richarlison's performances have tapered off disturbingly which makes his transfer fee seem shocking to outsiders at present. Gomes again hasn't been as effective since before Xmas. Digne granted has been decent. Zouma doesn't look solid enough at the back. Bernard is too lightweight but it can be argued has been effective. The list goes on.

Can you tell me what new signings have consistently impressed you then?

I want a big bruising, physical lump up top for knock downs and flick one and occupying both centre halves.

I want to speedy wingers either side capable of going outside and in.

Tons of balls into the box.

2 proper CM’s that can go both ways.

One defensive mid that’s either a destroyer or a playmaker.

Too much to ask for?

...it worked for Wimbledon.

Last edited:
You may be right but I think that tells you how poor the rest have been. The reality is that Richarlison's performances have tapered off disturbingly which makes his transfer fee seem shocking to outsiders at present. Gomes again hasn't been as effective since before Xmas. Digne granted has been decent. Zouma doesn't look solid enough at the back. Bernard is too lightweight but it can be argued has been effective. The list goes on.

Can you tell me what new signings have consistently impressed you then?
Considering the form of the entire team has dropped and richarldson has been moved around each week , it's hardly a surprise.

Can't expect him to lock that left wing role down with players around him not performing and him getting shunted up front every other week.

It's like signing bale and sticking him at left back every other week because we don't have one then wondering why bales performance has dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.