2018/19 Marco Silva

dannyboy

Player Valuation: £70m
He´s not doing very well is he? But neither are the players so we shouldn´t all our frustration out on him. Equal boos for all.

polish

Player Valuation: £25m
This goes deeper than the manager. No matter who comes in we seem unable to complete the most basic of passes in the final third, and don't show the same desire or spirit as 90% of the league. I don't know what it is, but something is properly rotten. It's hard not to be so utterly apathetic to it all.
No mate. We're just hiring piss poor managers.

Thomasc

Formerly known as By God I'm Blue
He’s doing absolutely nothing to even suggest he’s the right man for the job.

Let’s be totally honest, wolves and Watford are both better to watch and play with far more confidence than Everton.

I honestly wouldn’t bat an eye lid if Mosh bombed him out tonight.

ChesterBlue

Player Valuation: £1m
Have you seen him since he's left, hideous manager who's completely finished.
A manager who’s won 8 league titles, and 17 cups (including 2 Champions league, should be three if it wasn’t for the RS getting given a ghost goal) isn’t good enough for Everton? Really?

davids

Player Valuation: £50m
We are very lucky that there are at least three teams worst than we are this season. In a way I'm relieved that we are seeing how clueless he is now. Watford's fans must be laughing into their sleeves.

Papa Shango

Player Valuation: £70m
Haven’t you seen us since Moyes left pretty much? Pretty much every other team he’s put together has had fight in it, can’t forget he still won trophies with them.
Wait, Moyes won trophies? He has never won a thing.

Also saying his Sunderland side were doomed on his first day in the job was not the best way to install fight in a club.

Or Mourinho? I assume that's who you mean.

As each match passes by, i become less convinced that this guy is capable of moving us forwards. That is mainly because we have been going backwards for at least the past 2 months and there is just nothing at all to be seen that even gives me the tiniest bit of optimism going forward. We start every game on the back foot and still cannot even pass the ball. Jury is well and truly out I'm afraid.

Blueclouds

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I literally said that at the start of my post.

But it’s hard to offer him time when I didn’t want him and he’s showing no signs of being up to it at all.
Showing no signs. Come on to early to say this. If he can replace coleman and Walcott plus keane and a striker. He might do well. Our team is a mishmash at the moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.