• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early in the season when the players were confident, we looked pretty good. Now that the players need a leader, Marco is nowhere to be seen. Sometimes the manager has to inspire the players to be better.

Our players are a fragile bunch- I don’t envy any manager. Silva still hasn’t shown he can be a leader of men. We could use one.
He holds the back of they're heads though and slowly rubs his thumbs in a circular motion... then looks deep in they're eyes....this is deffo the players fault.

Why on earth is anyone shocked by him being clueless? He's a lower tier manager that's never lasted more then a single season at any club he's ever been at other then Estoril were he started and lasted a whopping three years! He's got zero credentials, has never achieved a button as a manager and is showing how unbelievably limited he is in every game.

I'm not shocked, Silva is just the latest in a long line of morons we've brought into this club. Even if we sack him, I have zero confidence that we'll bring in anyone much better. This club is an utter joke and the powers that be are content for us to be that way. We haven't brought in a decent manager because a decent manager wouldn't touch us with a barge pole so we just have a revolving door of losers like Silva pumping out verying degrees of rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.