• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Same old same old. Same formation as the previous 4 managers before him. Teams don't even need to watch how we play, same old [Poor language removed] for the last 15 years. No heart or desire from any of them is the most worrying thing. Stinks of Martinez seasons 2 and 3 when we would just won the possession stats.

Not looking good this, need him to show that he's better than this. How many more seasons can i have the love of football kicked out of me by Everton. There has to be easier ways to spend 90mins on a saturday than fuming.

Early in the season when the players were confident, we looked pretty good. Now that the players need a leader, Marco is nowhere to be seen. Sometimes the manager has to inspire the players to be better.

Our players are a fragile bunch- I don’t envy any manager. Silva still hasn’t shown he can be a leader of men. We could use one.

He's had my full backing from day 1. I'm starting to turn.

Our form this season has been very concerning. I'm willing to let him see the season out, have the summer transfer window to rid the club of the deadwood and find suitable first team players. If we don't look any different 10 games in to next season, he will have to go.

This goes deeper than the manager. No matter who comes in we seem unable to complete the most basic of passes in the final third, and don't show the same desire or spirit as 90% of the league. I don't know what it is, but something is properly rotten. It's hard not to be so utterly apathetic to it all.
This is why I'm behind him. We've been garbage for beards and him/Brands got a huge job on to change the mentality of the club from top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.