• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking decisions made all day and only made the changes that were needed 10 mins after the were needed which were then too late.

Another X against Silva today. Been defending him all season but this and the Spurs game has been terrible. Waited far far far too long to make changes and not for the first time this season either.

A bit clueless today.

The amount of goals conceded though corners are horrific. Can’t organise a defence ffs!

Rarely scored throughout corners do we practice it at all?

Not working and everytime he waited until we conceded to make subs.

One week he can trashed an awful side then lost to a yard dog team.

This is getting too Martínez.

I havent been worried at all until this game. We were really poor. I hoped we would show some iron now, after our last two games, but we just slumped on to a defeat in a game we really should have won.

I mean if he’s that tactically inept against Brighton no wonder we don’t do anything against the top 6. The entire game was played in a midfield that was 3v2 in Brighton’s favour despite the fact that it was obvious our extra CB was redundant from about the 10th minute.

He then finally evens up the midfield with a 60th minute change when we go one down only to make it 3v2 again 10 minutes later.

His plan b is still to throw every attacking player we have on and forego any kind of shape and system and it’s just tedious now and you start to question whether it was actually our interest in Silva that caused Watford’s nosedive atall.

Last edited:
And the best is some actually want to give this clown another £90 million & season to pish up the wall.

Clueless this club is from top to bottom.

It's looking like likely we'll do worse than last season when we sacked a manager, got stuck in limbo land for a while then BFS had half a season. Shocking really, as bad as BSF was, if Silva can't match him with a full season in charge then sadly think we have a dud.

Brighton is a tough place to go. They´re good at what they do at The Amex so results like this can´t really be a surprise for a club like ours.

We could be doing better but overall it´s obvious to me that the players just aren´t good enough to get anywhere near the top 6. I still think we´ll be in the mix for 7th and probably get there but right now as a club we are absolutely miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.