• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all thought Martinez was fantastic to begin with but the flaws became obvious quickly. I feel differently about this fella. He´s pragmatic and adapts the tactics when necessary. That was a brilliant performance from our lads today and a lot of that was down to our manager.

I hope he can lift the dressing room because I´d be distraught as a young lad in there right now. I´m 28 years old and watched us lose derby after derby for years and it still cuts deep. Big job on his hands over the coming days.

Nice home game against the geordies next...win that and then he will fire the team up against his old club watford...

6pts and then City and Spurs.

After that we have 8 winnable games.

Onwards and upwards...id like to see us try and chase down one of arsenal or spurs for 5th and get as close as possible to 4th

Have to stay ahead of united and make the top 6.

We all thought Martinez was fantastic to begin with but the flaws became obvious quickly. I feel differently about this fella. He´s pragmatic and adapts the tactics when necessary. That was a brilliant performance from our lads today and a lot of that was down to our manager.

I hope he can lift the dressing room because I´d be distraught as a young lad in there right now. I´m 28 years old and watched it lose derby after derby for years and it still cuts deep. Big job on his hands over the coming days.

Like the shut out shop bits. Glad he made defensive subs when needed. We’re just extremely unlucky today.

Nice home game against the geordies next...win that and then he will fire the team up against his old club watford...

6pts and then City and Spurs.

After that we have 8 winnable games.

Onwards and upwards...id like to see us try and chase down one of arsenal or spurs for 5th and get as close as possible to 4th

Have to stay ahead of united and make the top 6.

Top6 is here to take. 2 home games next.

We were superb today. What a difference from the last few years, confident on the ball, attacking with pace, really solid at the back, confident and progressive with the ball even in tight spaces. A sore one but the progress is there for all to see...

A good time to be a blue. This is down to Marco Silva. We will continue to improve under this guy. A superb coach.

Considering he's only been here 6 months the turn around in performances and the upgrade in staff is very impressive

Priority for him and Brands is to get us a top class striker

Has a job this week, a big one. I doubt this loss will affect the team much but you never know.

Delighted to have him on board, long may it continue.

He probably can’t believe what he’s stepped into with the massive ‘Everton that’ curse that has dogged us all season. Despite this he’s still doing a great job and he’ll just be more motivated to get why he wants. He tactically nullified Klopp today something a lot of the eagle struggles with.

First thing you need to do come the first of January is get atleast 1 striker in who is ten times better than the strikers we have because our finishing is absolutely horrendous

The groundwork he and Brands have laid has been a good start. The summer will be vital in ensuring that we take it to the next level or risk stagnating in an environment where the top teams just seem to be getting better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.