• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been this excited about Everton me

Even if Martinez's first season it felt a bit 'now or never', cus we didn't have the dough to keep up long term, some of our best players were only on loan, and 3 of the top 6 were underperforming

Now we look genuinely ready to get stuck into them and push on long term, with the financial backing to boot

Hold that enthusiasm for Sunday - we'll all be calling for his head when we're battered.

Hold that enthusiasm for Sunday - we'll all be calling for his head when we're battered.
Nah not even slightly hopeful about the Derby

As long as we pick up where we left off the following weekend, hopefully we'll be in a better position to do them at Goodison later in the season

Nah not even slightly hopeful about the Derby

As long as we pick up where we left off the following weekend, hopefully we'll be in a better position to do them at Goodison later in the season

That's the thing mate, this for me is a free swing at them, lose then we've done what pretty much everyone bar city have done by losing at the pit, whilst only being four months along on a complete team rebuild job.long as the team plays with passion and sticks to it's own game for once

We win then we wreck their season, genuinely open up a chance of turning this season into a lot more than finishing seventh, get a twenty year monkey off our back etc.

That's the thing mate, this for me is a free swing at them, lose then we've done what pretty much everyone bar city have done by losing at the pit, whilst only being four months along on a complete team rebuild job.long as the team plays with passion and sticks to it's own game for once

We win then we wreck their season, genuinely open up a chance of turning this season into a lot more than finishing seventh, get a twenty year monkey off our back etc.
I see pretty much every trip there as a free hit to be honest, because nobody ever expects us to do anything. Unfortunately none of our managers have ever agreed with me.

In all 3 of the trips to the big teams (Arsenal, United and Chelsea) he has set them up to start quickly and get at them. We've been done by poor refereeing in all 3 and also a lack of ruthlessness in front of goal. I'm sure Marco will set us up to go at them but I can see a repeat occurring at the pit.

Im still fuming that he rotated so much against Saints in the league cup.

Fuming Leicester are in to the quarter finals whilst we go another season without a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.