• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a solution to our inconsistency. GET BETTER PLAYERS.

Love how we are playing right now, but man, we can improve on several areas on the pitch.

Here's a solution to our inconsistency. GET BETTER PLAYERS.

Love how we are playing right now, but man, we can improve on several areas on the pitch.

We will mate. No worries on that. And I would guess that some may be a surprise.

I mean apart from the obvious striker and right back (despite Seamus returning to form largely) we have 9 good first choices. What we don't have is alternatives.

Whether it's for tactical reasons, injury, suspension... Marco currently has literally zero players to change things up, plug holes or motivate the first choices.

For that alone i know he deserves at least the next two windows before we can really judge him. But he has turned me from a doubter to a believer in the last couple of months so fair play to him... He's earned some patience from me this season

People saying no to mourinho, hilarious

Let's stick with Silva and let brands bring in some young cheap players, didn't work for Moyes but hell let's try it again.

Shouldn't be too hard to bring in a decent manager, if West ham can bring in someone like Pellegrini and attract players like Felipe Anderson, yaramolenko etc. Then we should be aiming one notch above that.
West Ham. Genuine lol.

People saying no to mourinho, hilarious

Let's stick with Silva and let brands bring in some young cheap players, didn't work for Moyes but hell let's try it again.

Shouldn't be too hard to bring in a decent manager, if West ham can bring in someone like Pellegrini and attract players like Felipe Anderson, yaramolenko etc. Then we should be aiming one notch above that.

Dare I say I am a big critic of MS in the last few months and he is starting to show us doubters wrong.

I believe he will be given time to build and given how well things have turned lately, 7th is our target this season, as always.

Think someone mentioned this on Man U match thread, but we are having success against 'better teams' Because they play more open against us, and right now we're loving this, tearing these teams apart.

Against 'poorer opposition' they are sitting back, digging in and catching us out. Even out playing us under this set up (Fulham).

We need to figure out how to play against this set up as we haven't got an answer so far. It makes us look bad as a team, but its not so much poor attitude or lack of fight, just not having a workable plan for this type of set up. Palace will be another test of this.

Once Marco solves this one, we'll be more consistent.
The key to solving it is to have a slotter up top to take the chance whenever it arises. This team is full of creativity and a natural finisher would take us over the hurdle of cracking top 6.

Big fan of DCL but he isn’t the man to start week in week out.

Think a few teams will start doing what happened to Martinez in his second season soon, putting 11 men behind the ball at Goodison, hopefully Silva has answers for that and is given the tools to unlock unambitious teams

The key to solving it is to have a slotter up top to take the chance whenever it arises. This team is full of creativity and a natural finisher would take us over the hurdle of cracking top 6.

Yeah, I kind of agree that DCL isn't slotting enough, and we need someone who can take that single chance. But he has brought us more of a team approach with his style of play and some height, freeing up other players to get on the scoresheet.

And I've no idea who's a realistic target in the summer. T Cahill reckons Costa. That would be awesome! Can't see him coming to us though.

If this ‘slotter’ doesn’t work as hard as Calvert-Lewin , then he won’t create the chances that Sigurdsson and Richarlison have profited from. If he doesn’t work as hard defensively as DCL then we may concede more.
I’d rather stick with Calvert - Lewin and perhaps bring in an additional striker in place of Tosun on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.