• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell me, what is the answer then? Shall we sack the management again? Should we get in another new set of coaches with differing views on playing style\players?

How many would that be in the last couple of years? Is it 3 or is it 4? What if the new manager doesn’t do the business within 6 months? Should we sack him and get someone else in? Where does it stop?

Surely now we are actually planning for the future with what seems like a decent guy in Brands? Or are you advocating we sack him as well ?

Tell me, what is your “bigger picture” then?
I would not hire bad managers to start with. My bigger picture is seeing indefinite progress, not this mess of a season we’ve had to endure.

Inappropriate Behaviour
I would not hire bad managers to start with

So you, some random internet bloke, has the answer to it all and would use all of your years of managerial hiring experience to do something nobody else has managed to crack yet and make sure we never, ever got it wrong.

Superb, how much you want a year? You absolute inane, cak chatting fruitcake.

So you, some random internet bloke, has the answer to it all and would use all of your years of managerial hiring experience to do something nobody else has managed to crack yet and make sure we never, ever got it wrong.

Superb, how much you want a year? You absolute inane, cak chatting fruitcake.
It’s called passing an opinion on a discussion forum.

Thanks for the insults, though, really constructive.

Reactions: Lob
It’s called passing an opinion on a discussion forum.

Thanks for the insults, though, really constructive.

No it isn’t. It’s calked making wild, ridiculous statements which make no sense at all, the lines of which anybody with half a brain cell find hard to comprehend.

You have just claimed that if you ran Everton, you would make sure you never hired a bad manager.

Was Kendall not a bad manager in his second and third spells? How would you define your imaginary “bad” category?

If you are going to chat nonsense on an Internet forum, don’t get upset or not expect to be pulled on it when you do.

No it isn’t. It’s calked making wild, ridiculous statements which make no sense at all, the lines of which anybody with half a brain cell find hard to comprehend.

You have just claimed that if you ran Everton, you would make sure you never hired a bad manager.

Was Kendall not a bad manager in his second and third spells? How would you define your imaginary “bad” category?

If you are going to chat nonsense on an Internet forum, don’t get upset or not expect to be pulled on it when you do.
I’d say hiring manager who had just relegated a club, like Roberto Martinez, a bad manager.

I’d say hiring a very controversial character in Sam Allardyce, who is known to cause issues at clubs, hiring a bad manager.

I’d say hiring Marco Silva, who was relegated with Hull and sacked by Watford, Irving a bad manager.

Koeman being an exception, I thought he was a good appointment at the time.

We have not invested in a proven winner, not once. Then we wonder why we don’t seem to progress beyond our ceiling.

There is no need for the insults, it’s a forum discussing football, ffs. I actually had you down for a good poster, too.

I’d say hiring manager who had just relegated a club, like Roberto Martinez, a bad manager.

I’d say hiring a very controversial character in Sam Allardyce, who is known to cause issues at clubs, hiring a bad manager.

I’d say hiring Marco Silva, who was relegated with Hull and sacked by Watford, Irving a bad manager.

We have not invested in a proven winner, not once. Then we wonder why we don’t seem to progress beyond our ceiling.

There is no need for the insults, it’s a forum discussing football, ffs. I actually had you down for a good poster, too.

Koeman was the worst of all them though, by some distance.

As for "we have not invested in a proven winner", that is true for our entire history - but we have still won things. The difference now is that it is that much harder to win things because the decks are so completely stacked against all but four or five teams in the league.

Koeman was the worst of all them though, by some distance.

As for "we have not invested in a proven winner", that is true for our entire history - but we have still won things. The difference now is that it is that much harder to win things because the decks are so completely stacked against all but four or five teams in the league.
That he was, sadly.

That’s also true, but I think the frenzy whipped up by Moshiri, Kenwright, etc, of our wildest dreams going to happen, nothing is going to be the same, etc, made people think that we were going to change. Instead, 2/3 Moshiri appointments have been very, very, bland.

Man U brought in Jose ( a proven winner) it got them nowhere despite spending a huge amount of money, bad manager/good manager it depends on many factors. As for insults, im not really sure you are in a position to say anything about that mate as you said the other day that anyone who was pro Silva was not a ' proper Evertonian ' which imo is a disgraceful comment to be making to question another fans loyalty like that.

I noticed Paul Merson comments this morning questioning the players attitudes and mentality, 99 times out of 100 i think hes a ham sandwich, but in this case i agree with him.

One thing has been consistent amongst multiple seasons and managers.

Man U brought in Jose ( a proven winner) it got them nowhere despite spending a huge amount of money, bad manager/good manager it depends on many factors. As for insults, im not really sure you are in a position to say anything about that mate as you said the other day that anyone who was pro Silva was not a ' proper Evertonian ' which imo is a disgraceful comment to be making to question another fans loyalty like that.
Just the League Cup, Europa League and their highest place finish in 6 years.

Er, no I didn’t. I said anyone who backs Kenwright isn’t a real Evertonian. That is something I stand behind. No real Evertonian can back that man after the damage he has caused.

Just the League Cup, Europa League and their highest place finish in 6 years.

Er, no I didn’t. I said anyone who backs Kenwright isn’t a real Evertonian. That is something I stand behind. No real Evertonian can back that man after the damage he has caused.

Thats silly, what if everyone thinks they are a real Evertonian and you arent. What if i think im a real Evertonain and every one else isnt it. What if i dont care what anyone thinks.

What if i say your not a real Evertonin, do you believe it, probably not. Should you care, no.

Essentially, it doesn't really matter and who cares.

Thats silly, what if everyone thinks they are a real Evertonian and you arent. What if i think im a real Evertonain and every one else isnt it. What if i dont care what anyone thinks.

What if i say your not real Evertonin, do you believe it, probably not. Should you care, no.

Essentially, it doesn't really matter and who cares.
I don’t care if anyone cares or doesn’t care, it’s an opinion I hold, and one I’m allow to. Other people can have their opinions, I’m not going to berate them for it, I may challenge it, but that’s as far as it would go.

I’d like to think people would recognise the damage Kenwright has caused this club.

People saying no to mourinho, hilarious

Let's stick with Silva and let brands bring in some young cheap players, didn't work for Moyes but hell let's try it again.

Shouldn't be too hard to bring in a decent manager, if West ham can bring in someone like Pellegrini and attract players like Felipe Anderson, yaramolenko etc. Then we should be aiming one notch above that.

People saying no to mourinho, hilarious

Let's stick with Silva and let brands bring in some young cheap players, didn't work for Moyes but hell let's try it again.

Shouldn't be too hard to bring in a decent manager, if West ham can bring in someone like Pellegrini and attract players like Felipe Anderson, yaramolenko etc. Then we should be aiming one notch above that.

Hows that working out for them.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.