• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here sitting next to Silva,he's busy explaining his tactical plans to me. Seems they are fluid game to game. At West Ham he's going with the Watford away model.

Im worried about the WHU game, its the type of game they will play 6ft 5 bruisers that will just physically dominate us, like they did earlier in the season.

Ill be watching Silva to see if Silva has identified this and taken remedial steps. We have lost games like this all season by getting out grocked and being soft centered.

The problem with Silva's inconsistency is that it has been 1 win in every 6 or so games.

Obviously the long term aim is to have consistency but for me the manager has to show progression towards that through the inconsistency ie. 3 wins out of 6 with maybe 1 loss and 2 draws aint great but its on the right path.
That's a 50% win rate. We've only had such a win rate in 07/08 and 13/14

Im worried about the WHU game, its the type of game they will play 6ft 5 bruisers that will just physically dominate us, like they did earlier in the season.

Ill be watching Silva to see if Silva has identified this and taken remedial steps. We have lost games like this all season by getting out grocked and being soft centered.

Yes. This is how Newcastle came back at us - they were physically stronger and played up to it and we had no answer

For all of our failings around inconsistency, winning a physical fight is a big issue of ours

Those laughing take a look at the games we lost that we should have got points from,then look at where we could have been.
Of course mate but that's not entirely Silva's fault, Some of our player have missed some absolute sitters this season in crucial moments.
Bernard at United.
Richarlison at City.
Mina against Liverpool.
Just to name a few, The Newcastle game just sums our season up we can be good when we want to be but it's easily thrown away due to stupid errors that shouldn't be happening.

Looking at the Arsenal squad on paper they don't look all that,but then they have a decent manager who plays a consistent system.

Sorry a chara are you comparing our squad to one with Ozil, Lacazette, Toerrira, Auba, Suarez, Mkhitaryan, Ramsey, Bellerin, Kosciely, Cech, Iwobi. If we signed one of those players it would be one of our greatest transfers ever and this place would melt down.

I disagree on Emery as well, i think he varies his system a lot from game to game, he very rarely sticks to the same team or system.

Of course mate but that's not entirely Silva's fault, Some of our player have missed some absolute sitters this season in crucial moments.
Bernard at United.
Richarlison at City.
Mina against Liverpool.
Just to name a few, The Newcastle game just sums our season up we can be good when we want to be but it's easily thrown away due to stupid errors that shouldn't be happening.
I was thinking more of where we have conceded.

It gets more points than we do,with players who aren't world's ahead of ours.

Arsenal certainly get more points

Players who aren't worlds ahead of ours? We don't have too many players I would say would get in the Arsenal first XI

Consistent system? Absolutely not - go and speak to an Arsenal fan. They've had about 6 different formations this season. The lack of a consistent system is one of their biggest gripes

Those laughing take a look at the games we lost that we should have got points from,then look at where we could have been.
Except the teams above us would be saying exactly the same things wouldn’t they? So unless this alternate reality was heavily biased in our favour, it would make no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.