• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What failure novel to him has Silva brought to the party? Terrible defending? Poor morale when up against it? A clown like GK? A void where a Lukaku like shape used to be?

WTF has Silva to answer for exactly?
Relieving the club of a hefty pay packet every week for services as a top flight manager.

Then how come BFS got 8th after taking over on 30 November last season, without the big six signings made last summer? We are likely to finish between 11th-15th.
...because he wasn't seeking to build a football team, he was just erecting another brick wall.

Unreal that you cant figure that out.

Top 6 chasing IS over.

It's all about plate spinning now until such a day a stadium is secured and paid for. But just as Moyes did, a manager can punch above the club's budgetary weight. Give Silva time to do it. Moyes nearly relegated us early on dont forget.

Time, time and more time. That's what's required.

He was operating on a shoestring to be fair - this fella or brands has spent a kings ransom on players

Mark my words, we will see more of this and he will be sacked within 12 months. I just can,t close my eyes to the fact what everyone bar a few is seeing with there own eyes.

That’s why I am saying this is like the aftermath of Martinez’s second season. Some fans still believe the manager will come good. Well at least Martinez’s first season made fans had a reason to believe he may come good but at the moment Silva showed little. I am not saying we need instant success now but to draw and lost at home to some piss poor PL sides this season, is unacceptable.

He was operating on a shoestring to be fair - this fella or brands has spent a kings ransom on players
Not really. The budget is for Richarlison so far. And Moyes was handed some decent wedge up until 2009. He defo spent more than any managers outside the top5/6.

That’s why I am saying this is like the aftermath of Martinez’s second season. Some fans still believe the manager will come good. Well at least Martinez’s first season made fans had a reason to believe he may come good but at the moment Silva showed little. I am not saying we need instant success now but to draw and lost at home to some piss poor PL sides this season, is unacceptable.

If that is acceptable to the board then just get on with it and be clear with the fans. He can ride out his contract on the back of it and everyone knows where they stand - no issue with that from my side.

...because he wasn't seeking to build a football team, he was just erecting another brick wall.

Unreal that you cant figure that out.

I figure out he got more points and conceded less goals despite having a worse squad than now.

Football improvement and continued failure of players' nerves are two different matters.
it’s all part of an expectation that falls under the managers remit.
On Saturday his body language after Newcastle got the first sent a message to the team, I am expecting you to collapse.
Leading up to the goal we had played some great football, and looked decent. But it all ended in tears, which is to often.
I touched on the fragile confidence as it is apparently clear it is a factor on an abysmal season. A concern is Silva is a glass half empty fella, and this gloomy persona/approach resonates through to the team.
I do have sympathy with Silva as this shower of players are gutless, and also believe he has taken on a job he is not ready for.... he looks a beaten man sadly

Why would you remind me of that? Is there any relevance?

Yes because you can’t just take fraction of stats and pretended Moyes spent a lot of money in comparison with the past 4 managers. He was managing the club from 2002-2013 not 2002-2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.