• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinez MKII how anyone can not see it is baffling.

Said it before get rid and if we cant get anyone half decent in get Moyes back. Dont care what he has done since he left he would have us playing better than this absolute belter.

Season now officially over. Lads stand up for yourselves and dont turn up to Chelsea. Let this shower know that the fans have had enough of mediocrity.

And for the fans who love this bloke - congrats for backing an absolute donkey on the back of 2x 0-0 results this season.
Martinez was much better.

Our problems go further than just Pickford, who is definitely one of the problems.

I know you like to take a stand, but you are doing that Martinez thing again and backing a lame dog refusing to accept the truth.

Silva has built this house, it's not just the fact it's built on a swamp, the windows are knackered, the doorbell is broken and slates are falling off the roof pal.
Has he built his house though? Digne, richarlison, bernard and gomes the only players hes brought in who started today and again you could argue they were all effective. This is my conflict, I'm gutted with what we are at the moment, but this squad isn't his squad and the players hes brought in have largely been successful. Theres a weak mentality in the squad but its bringing in leaders to the squad and team that will change that, not changing the manager. Ultimately any manager can only do so much, if your players fall to pieces when they cross the white line, what can they do? We have seen this under numerous managers at everton now, the development of this "everton that" mentality that we as fans are now overly familiar with.

Thought it was just our set plays that needed working on?

Defence in all is terrible. How we managed to lose that 2 goals up against a team who don't score many goals

his subs are always late or come at time when the damage has already been done, Just a clueless moron, The gamble failed get rid and try again sadly because this guy won't do anything different with a new set of players if you can't game manager a 2-0 lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.