• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
those subs today were daft , i haven't got any faith in him at all or these players.
haven't seen anything improving in the team under him, really don't know why we got him in the first place and haven't seen anything to change my mind

Going forward we have a group of clearly extremely talented (Sigurdsson, Bernard, Richarlison, Gomes, Digne) players. We don't lack much in that department.

The coaching staff are responsible for the defence though. It's entirely possible that Silva, given a summer of working on this could sort it. No one can be certain of the opposite. Anyone saying they are is kidding themselves. However, it's clear that a good manager, with no more than a good summer's business could have this squad (having upgraded in a few positions) up near the top 6, simply by sorting the defence out (and replacing Gueye).

Martinez MKII how anyone can not see it is baffling.

Said it before get rid and if we cant get anyone half decent in get Moyes back. Dont care what he has done since he left he would have us playing better than this absolute belter.

Season now officially over. Lads stand up for yourselves and dont turn up to Chelsea. Let this shower know that the fans have had enough of mediocrity.

And for the fans who love this bloke - congrats for backing an absolute donkey on the back of 2x 0-0 results this season.

Going forward we have a group of clearly extremely talented (Sigurdsson, Bernard, Richarlison, Gomes, Digne) players.

Textbook overrating of our players, don’t get me wrong they are some of our better players but “extremely talented” is a push, wouldn’t put any of them in that bracket.

Those Subs,and doing at the wrong time,made what ended a bad day even worst,the mina one when we were still looking like we may score,changed the game for the worst

You loved that pickford inspired collapse today.
You can expect to concede goals but the way he lets his teams collapse when they concede is clear to see. It happens time and time again. It happened with Watford, it happens with us and it will continue to happen. Replace Pickford and it will still happen. One goal and his sides fall apart. There is nothing that can redeem him from here.

Zero confidence in him. He hasnt a clue how to organise the defence and i dont think he ever will. I cant take him seriously. He's a chancer and he's a chancer here at our club. All this cant keep changing the manager blah blah blah. Nonsense. If you've made an error then dont keep the error going.
He's no long term Everton manager. He's simply not.
Nice guy. But please go be a nice guy somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.