• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Red Echo Marco Silva cheerleaders in full flow tonight. Now Adam Jones towing the "everton fans need to be patient" line.

Absolutely shameful the propaganda spewing out of the Red Echos chambers directed by Moshiri with his hard on for Marco.

This is why I will continue to spit the truth. Its an uphill battle for sure but im certain the Goodison faithful will know a pup when they see one in these final 11 games regardless of the torrential Red propaganda shoved down their throats.

Ok jesus christ we get it lads. No need to keep spamming the thread with your opinions on being fed up with 'Silva out' shouts. Like a bunch of broken records.

Now, ehem, GET THE FUDGE OUT OF MY CLUB YOU INCOMPETENT FOOTBALL ORGANISER.

The Red Echo Marco Silva cheerleaders in full flow tonight. Now Adam Jones towing the "everton fans need to be patient" line.

Absolutely shameful the propaganda spewing out of the Red Echos chambers directed by Moshiri with his hard on for Marco.

This is why I will continue to spit the truth. Its an uphill battle for sure but im certain the Goodison faithful will know a pup when they see one in these final 11 games regardless of the torrential Red propaganda shoved down their throats.

Listen mate, it's not like all Silva supporters are blind fools or slaves to the red echo. Most like me are quite certain we won't go down so are willing to give the manager until the end of the season to show he can manage this club. We've got some big games at Goodison too which could make or break him.

If you turn out to be right then fair enough you called it in all 7 million of your Silva out posts but believe it or not some of us are hoping that he turns it around.

Listen mate, it's not like all Silva supporters are blind fools or slaves to the red echo. Most like me are quite certain we won't go down so are willing to give the manager until the end of the season to show he can manage this club. We've got some big games at Goodison too which could make or break him.

If you turn out to be right then fair enough you called it in all 7 million of your Silva out posts but believe it or not some of us are hoping that he turns it around.

productmockup

It's one of those with Marco and the previous managers, when not if.

I dunno, theres still a very strong desire for stability at the highest level of the club.

He would have been given a target at the start of the season, which you would assume would have been to equal or to improve on the 8th from last season.

We are currently 9th, 6 points off 7th with some very tough games to come, would 9th be good enough for him to retain his job? I think so, anything less and im not sure. He/We need to start picking up points or we of course are in danger of getting dragged into a relegation battle, not that I think we will.

But all the people saying "SACK HIM NOW" every hour are just wasting their time, he wont be sacked whilst we sit in 9th, but a tough game away at Cardiff then of course the derby versus the vermin, things could be very different in 2 weeks time.

Is he the right man for us? Unlikely, might things be better next season once we "improve" the squad, maybe allow him to change the system to his preferred 4-3-3, again unlikely, but what do we have to lose? I dont understand the lack of patience from the fanbase, they want it all and they want it now, HK and SAF, 2 managers who legend has it were both a game away from the sack, both went on to build an empire.

Can Marco Silva build an empire? I mean considering he cant even defend a corner I doubt it, but to go back to your point, its not yet a case of when not if, Marco Silva is still very much in control of his own destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.