• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In truth though, i don't honestly believe that any manager could get anything out of this lot. Yes, defence is shaky and needs improvements, but we've still got Coleman at RB, Keane at CB and a shaky Pickford in nets.

I’m not sure. People constantly tell me our squad isn’t that bad.

Not sure I agree with them though

I know what people mean when they put them training photos out and they're all smiles like we're ballin in the league it does anger you a little because we have been pants for months but obviously the staff have to create content and such no matter what our form is.

I know what people mean when they put them training photos out and they're all smiles like we're ballin in the league it does anger you a little because we have been pants for months but obviously the staff have to create content and such no matter what our form is.
It just makes you think is anything taken seriously at Everton anymore ?

In truth though, i don't honestly believe that any manager could get anything out of this lot. Yes, defence is shaky and needs improvements, but we've still got Coleman at RB, Keane at CB and a shaky Pickford in nets.

I think he should get the summer for sure, genuinely think he could do well. A godsend that we wont get Europa this year, gives us a year to recover and take advantage next season.
I believe he could be getting more out of this team.

It's the inability to sort our defence conceding set pieces & goals so frequently that really worries me...

Is it the system we play or is it both...

Can Silva show some initiative & change our formation during the game to affect the game...

I believe it's a mish-mash squad that does not gel to any one style of play. He's not done himself any favors.
It is, but he's totally inflexible in his style to get something out of them and I am yet to see this great coaching we were promised. I think he needs to show us why he should be here next season in the remaining games! We are under performing while those around us over perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.