• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"poor patch" we're not even playing football just ignore the results for a moment, We are such a poor poor unimaginative team and that only boils down to one person - the manager.
We have nothing about us in anything we do, Our midfielders don't create our strikers don't score and our defenders can't head a ball away we're so so bad.
Whatever he's doing in training it isn't working and that's why people want him gone not because of the results but because he doesn't offer anything. His "plan b" is if we go a goal down he takes a midfielder off and lumps a striker up front. He's clueless and out of his depth.

How in God's name have we arrived at a point where a manager newly installed (who everyone knew and admitted at the beginning of the season was walking into a mess and needed time), is facing calls for his dismissal? Just as if the next manager coming in will have a magic wand to get this sorted out so we're at least 7th in his first full season?!

It's just unreasonable. We were "A ok" up to the derby and then there's been a collective loss of nerve since then...easy to happen when the team is full of youngsters and players new to the club. I have no idea if Silva is the right man. What I do know is that no one is the right man if you give them 6 months to clean up this disaster zone.

How many managers do we need to go through before we finally hear that penny drop?

How in God's name have we arrived at a point where a manager newly installed (who everyone knew and admitted at the beginning of the season was walking into a mess and needed time), is facing calls for his dismissal? Just as if the next manager coming in will have a magic wand to get this sorted out so we're at least 7th in his first full season?!

It's just unreasonable. We were "A ok" up to the derby and then there's been a collective loss of nerve since then...easy to happen when the team is full of youngsters and players new to the club. I have no idea if Silva is the right man. What I do know is that no one is the right man if you give them 6 months to clean up this disaster zone.

How many managers do we need to go through before we finally hear that penny drop?
and how do you expect this same manager to get the same group of players doing better next season? young players isn't an excuse either.

He should be sacked.

In any job, no matter what the intention is of a long term project, there has to be a minimum measure of success. Most people have things like ROI targets to live up to in normal jobs.

Marco Silva, by any metric you care to think of, has not met the minimum measure of success. Yes, it's a transition season, but that doesn't give him carte blanche to be awful.

When his only defence is "he needs time", and then you look at his track record with absolutely nothing in it to suggest giving him time is going to make any difference, then the game is up.

Sack him. Put a caretaker in until the end of the season and go from there. I fully understand the desire to stick with a manager and get a project going, but it can't be a bad manager, because you'll just end up with a bad project.

One thing is sure...this guy ain't the man for the job. You can put that in your pipe any way you like but the fact is this guy is not gonna cut it as an EFC manager...never in a million years.

and how do you expect this same manager to get the same group of players doing better next season? young players isn't an excuse either.
Well first of all I;d give him a player who can actually hot the back of the net rather than row z. Then I'd habd him a functioning right flank instead of relying on players who quite clearly are never getting back to their best form and are on the down spiral out.

The next manager might just be able to manage tho dave.

At present we are being managed by crusty the clown.
I'm half expecting our team to run out in over sized red shoes, juggling bowling pins next game

Well first of all I;d give him a player who can actually hot the back of the net rather than row z. Then I'd habd him a functioning right flank instead of relying on players who quite clearly are never getting back to their best form and are on the down spiral out.
Your bevvied

Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.