• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuity for continuity sake is no good though. Brands should also ensure that continuity.

We can't be paralysed because of Koeman an Allardyce.

Silva was a gamble, he has to show something beyond winning 3 in 10 as he did at Watford an Hull.

At this moment he did worse than Koeman and Allardyce. And what make people think he will be much better next season? His records in the past show nothing out of that.

Continuity for continuity sake is no good though. Brands should also ensure that continuity.

Silva was a gamble, he has to show something beyond winning 3 in 10 as he did at Watford an Hull.
Agree with this mate

Stubbornness could be the end of him as it was with Martinez.

He has to realise that zonal marking is not working, at least with the players he has at his disposal at the moment. He needs to change that immediately and also tell the players to STOP giving stupid free kicks away in dangerous areas. Based on this season to date, just sorting those 2 things out will earn us an extra 6/7 points for the remainder of the season.

I'd prefer not to bring in yet another manager if we can help it, but at the same time we can't carry on the way we are.

At least we saw a different attitude during the week. If the players show the same commitment as they did against City we may come away today with some kind of result.

After Deeney’s comments if I was him I’d tell our players to go down whenever they’re touched and get in the refs face to pressure him to make decisions.

Why has he let deeney get away with those comments? Any manager with his salt would of been all over that and used it to our advantage.

I'm sick and tired of being such a "nice" club! I hope our next manager is a absolute prick and makes the team a gang of pricks who don't take bad decisions lying down and crowed round the ref every chance they get.

That seems to be the way of it these days.

Imagine Ferguson was still in charge at OT and it was United locked in battle at the top
with the RS instead if Pep and City.

There would have been hell to pay over those two outrageous offside decisions at Hammers.

But Pep just let it go.....same as Silva with Deeney.

Realistically, if we loose today and Silva gets the sack the best we can hope for is an interim manager to take us to the end of the season. Even if we get a good one who can turn results around we won't win anything and we will be chopping a changing again. I am resigned to letting Silva see out the year, after all it is just another wasted year in a long series of wasted years.
As for his tactics, once again I think it is acceptable that he persists with what he is doing. I don't want him to change his ways and get a little success and then hang on to the job only to come up short again next year. Employ him or sack him for being Marco Silva, not some version of Marco Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.