• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just picks random names out of a hat and starts him, his team selections are like this tactics, all over the place
It's funny, I've seen people criticising him for not changing the team and players enough, and for changing them too much. Almost as if it doesn't matter what he does, he'll just get criticised anyway. I note, there's plenty of people having a go at him for not speaking English clearly enough now too which is nice, classy touch.

It's funny, I've seen people criticising him for not changing the team and players enough, and for changing them too much. Almost as if it doesn't matter what he does, he'll just get criticised anyway. I note, there's plenty of people having a go at him for not speaking English clearly enough now too which is nice, classy touch.

FOREN MANAGER TALKING TO FOREN PLAYERS IN AN ENGLISH CLUB

FORT WE VOTED FOR BREXIT??????????????

Think his personality is a problem tbh. Very bland and not engaging. Seem to get cut some slack from the media if you have a bit about you which he doesn't . This has to be same in the dressing room and is a problem for motivating players
On a recent visit to Goodison i got into the presser room and they have a cardboard cut out of Marco in there for tourists to take a photo with. He is smiling and engaging the press from behind the desk. Such a contrast to reality struck me then as absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.