• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another weakness on Silva's on display last night -

Not enough of a leader, not man enough to have brought Kenny more into the season.

Its criminal the way Seamus leg got broken.
But he's not the great player he once was.

Seamus is twice the man Silva is.
A good manager would have Seamus mentoring JJ and helping bring him on.
He would be bringing him into the coaching staff.

I'd like to see us get a manager who brings in Arteta as no.2 and Cahill and Coleman into it as well.
With one of these as his successor.

Coaches should be here on ability not because they played here. I'm all for old boys coming back but only if they are qualified and good enough.

Aye, and FWIW I was relatively pleased with how the team played yesterday. We are frighteningly toothless and awful from set-pieces. Nothing we didn't know. At least the fight and effort was there and given we're a bang average side in a bunch of other bang average sides, that effort needs to continue and we'll be okay to then assess in the summer one way or the other.

But I don't get any Evertonian being able to claim they wouldn't care if that rabble won the league.

I mean, it's gonna happen eventually, but we just don't need that aggro on top of the crap we already have.

I agree, last nights performance was an improvement, and hopefully we will improve even more of the remaining games we have and pick up as many points as we can.

Our defending still leaves a lot to be desired and needs a change of tactic from our head coach, coach being the optimum word there.

It will hurt like hell if and probably when it happens yes, but as a supporter of 54 years, i have grown used to the aggro, the grief, the disappointment, the big pre season hopes, the mid season realisation, the end of season parties in January.

But i maintain what i said in my original post, anybody who advocates us conceding 8 against them last night to " help their cause", should be putting our position before that of any other team in this league.

But i maintain what i said in my original post, anybody who advocates us conceding 8 against them last night to " help their cause", should be putting our position before that of any other team in this league.

but in the context of the game our position doesn't matter to much because were not finishing anywhere other than mid table, if this game meant something to everton then NO ONE would want city to wim

I didn't ask us to throw the game.

I just wasn't bothered that we lost.

It's the equivalent of a friendly. I wanted to see a performance and in the main got that. It just showed the glaring issues in our squad and management, but we all know them.

We all the know issues, the TV, Radio, Press the so called pundits can all see the issues, hopefully all of our squad know the issues.

Question is

Does our head coach know the issues?

and

What is he doing to address said issues?

Another weakness on Silva's on display last night -

Not enough of a leader, not man enough to have brought Kenny more into the season.

Its criminal the way Seamus leg got broken.
But he's not the great player he once was.

Seamus is twice the man Silva is.
A good manager would have Seamus mentoring JJ and helping bring him on.
He would be bringing him into the coaching staff.

I'd like to see us get a manager who brings in Arteta as no.2 and Cahill and Coleman into it as well.
With one of these as his successor.
Why would arteta leave City to become our number 2.

Ultra Ultra 'jobs for the Ole boys' this. Proven winners and leaders in charge and coaching for me, why would we want anything less ? Also Seamus isn't the answer to our leadership problem.
Not saying Seamus is the answer.
But him being involved more off the pitch is not a bad thing in theory. Its something you try and see whether it works for both parties.
It depends as much as whose bringing him on behind the scenes, how its organised, as much as the qualities he offers.

I don't think its a bad thing that people who understand and know the club, given the state we are in should be involved.
It may or may not work. And wouldn't dare suggest Baines or Jags.
In the three mentioned we are not going to lose out by trying -imo.

I'll happily take finishing with 3 points less and them not winning the league, don't care if it makes you a better fan than me or makes me bitter, could not give a single toss.

There are not better or worse fans. We are all fans , we all want what is best for our club.

We may have different opinions but we all support a club that has lived in the doldrums for far to long.

I want what is best for Everton Football Club, nobody else.

Poser for you .

Last game of the season Us v City at Goodison.

City need 3 points to beat RS to the title, draw no good, if City do not get 3 points RS win the league.

If we lose , we go down. Draw no good.

Would you take us finishing with 3 points less in that scenario?

Status
Not open for further replies.