• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How any Everton fan can actually type such claptrap ( uk English for utter b@&&0£$s) defeats me.

I support Everton, they are my team.

I want Everton Football Club to win every game they play.

I would never , ever, be "ok" with any side putting 8 past us " to help their own cause".

I didn't want to get battered yesterday.

But i wasn't one bit arsed about winning.

No

It's insinuating Manchester City are much better than us. Which is crap. But it is what it is.

Am I missing something here? "Insinuating MC are much better than us" - they are it's a fact, and have been since the Abu Dhabi lot walked throuigh the door in 2008!

You are aware that 12 is worse than 11 yes? And therefore that has no bearing on the stat?
Sure it does. If we are the worst in PL history at this stage of the season, you wouldn’t expect teams to be right behind us, unless there was some bizarre rule change or something responsible for some historical league wide increase.

On top of that, my guess is that it’s actually low to be leading the league at this point in the season. Brighton gave up 21 last year, 25 is the record, yet 13 in 26 games, which translates to only 18 in a season, would be a historical number?

It’s still not okay, but the stat is made up.

Because fwiw I would rather City win the league and us finish three points worse off than watch that Red rabble win the league.

Our big games are now n Saturday, and then following that v Cardiff. We need at least four points from those two games and then we head into a huge derby which the crowd is going to have to be up for.

I didn't want to get battered yesterday.

But i wasn't one bit arsed about winning.
I am with you on the first and mystified about the second. Did you actually go to Goodison and sit there not bothered if we won or not? Good job there must be very few of the likes of you. Probably none at all in the 39,000.

What a surprise. Keys once again having a pop on behalf of his mate Sam.
Wish him and Gray would retire now. Just boring now.

BTW some of the replies are brilliant

Best reply I've read so far:

Al

@a1mc

·
1h

Replying to
@richardajkeys
Your mate Sam is like a mental ex bird. This defensive magician took us to arsenal with a back 5, 3 holding midfielders and was 4-0 down after 20 mins. Got bummed 4-0 at Spurs. Silva needs to address the issues but your mate needs to **** off. Who is he managing now by the way!?

I am with you on the first and mystified about the second. Did you actually go to Goodison and sit there not bothered if we won or not? Good job there must be very few of the likes of you. Probably none at all in the 39,000.
I got that impression, there seemed to be a decent enough atmosphere. Probably because the bunch of spineless divs actually turned up to a game which made the crowd react. I sold my ticket for this one because I didn't want to be in the ground and want Everton to not win. So I just streamed it.

Sure it does. If we are the worst in PL history at this stage of the season, you wouldn’t expect teams to be right behind us, unless there was some bizarre rule change or something responsible for some historical league wide increase.

On top of that, my guess is that it’s actually low to be leading the league at this point in the season. Brighton gave up 21 last year, 25 is the record, yet 13 in 26 games, which translates to only 18 in a season, would be a historical number?

It’s still not okay, but the stat is made up.
Yeah the problem with this type of stat is you never know what's being classed as conceding from a set piece. Some lists will include penalties and direct free kicks, some won't. Some will only include a header from the actual free kick, some will have some weird metric they use to decide whether the free kick was ever cleared, and if not it's included.

Status
Not open for further replies.