• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge not and thou shalt not be judged thyself. It would not be fair to condemn Marco before the season starts. Give him at least 3 games and then turn up the heat. Bound to be someone who says we should have kept Sam.

Never fails to surprise me how managers have a hard on for their former players. No matter how mediocre.
Martinez felt that what 6th place Everton needed was the spine of his relegated Wigan team.
Koeman had millions to spend and a global scouting network but decided that the two Southampton players he couldn’t do without were Martina and Stekelenberg
Moyes at Sunderland, had just had a full year to analyse the talents of La Liga but decided to bring in Anichebe, Pienaar, Lescott, Gibson and Oviedo.

I would have liked a more imaginative first signing tbh.

News released by clubs that is held by papers/reporters/club sites until a certain time.

It's why you see folk waiting to see if news comes at 10:30 each night because that's the time that paper stories for the following day usually get released.

I think we need to accept that there wont be many over the next 3 weeks C.

News released by clubs that is held by papers/reporters/club sites until a certain time.

It's why you see folk waiting to see if news comes at 10:30 each night because that's the time that paper stories for the following day usually get released.

Thanks, so if there is a rumoured embargo some news may follow.

Needs time to cut loose the deadwood , mind you it doesn't seem to be many banging down the door to sign the likes of Williams and all

Exactly.

If we are waiting for the dead wood to be shifted before we bring in new faces, we are in for a long wait :(

Status
Not open for further replies.