Votes: 525 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All we need is for Davek to back him all the way and it's come full circle.

This all day.

I didn't want him in the first place. Looked at his record when we wanted him. relegation with Hull and sacked by Watford. I thought to myself is that what my beloved Everyon has become. A relegated and sacked manager?
But when he joined I thought I'd support him.
But now for me he doesn't learn from matches.

Still leaking goals at set pieces. Knew it was bad but with the recent set piece stats from other clubs it is actual worse than bad.

Always looks so miserable and uninspiring. Doesn't have to be mr.happy but just show me a bit of emotion and feel about the team the way me and my 3 lads feel would do for me.

Every game it's slow and slow side to side play.

Time to go for me and please take all his back room staff and especially big Dunc. Don't know what he dies to deserve the coaching job

Don’t want to just sack him for the sake of it without getting a proper replacement in. We don’t need another BFS debacle

What’s troubling isn’t just the set piece defending, but moreso the fact we absolutely cannot create anything in attack away from home. That’s the bigger long term issue I see.

That and the fact he continues to put Schneiderlin out there. He’s absolutely worthless

Awaits yr preferred option???

There's plenty of others, but off the top of my head there's two ones that could be options.

Marcelino - Won the Copa del Rey with Valencia last season, got them and Villarreal back as regular CL/EL contenders. Was sacked by Valencia (for no reason, they'd started well) earlier this season. Players and fans in uproar. Plays attacking football based around a 4-4-2. A very highly thought of coach. Cons are no PL exp and his English isn't great.

Arteta - If we're going to go back to the 2000s, at least go for someone who is really, really well thought of. Loads of positives, but con is his inexperience.

W. T. F...

Does Boa Morte bring to the table.

Something that needs answering. Since he has arrived at the club, we are closer to resembling Tranmere of 2015 than an actual side trying to break the top 6.

Big sweep of the brush required, and that includes Dunc.

There's plenty of others, but off the top of my head there's two ones that could be options.

Marcelino - Won the Copa del Rey with Valencia last season, got them and Villarreal back as regular CL/EL contenders. Was sacked by Valencia (for no reason, they'd started well) earlier this season. Players and fans in uproar. Plays attacking football based around a 4-4-2. A very highly thought of coach. Cons are no PL exp and his English isn't great.

Arteta - If we're going to go back to the 2000s, at least go for someone who is really, really well thought of. Loads of positives, but con is his inexperience.
well thats me sold, Marcelino in.

Status
Not open for further replies.