Votes: 525 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate that, but until we stop playing like an utterly crap club, the fact that we have some good players means nothing at all. We need to change something and Marco Silva appears unable to change anything.

And that’s all fine but the point I was making that you picked up on is that we don’t need a quick fire sacking to appoint somebody temporary because we are not in an urgent situation that requires it.....assuming there’s no behind the scenes issues that need sorting now by getting rid.

It gets harder and harder to defend him when he does the same things that are failing week after week. Which ultimately was what killed Koeman and Bobby. At some point you have to have a different idea.

He's just got to go. The longer this drags on the worse things will get. Its not like I have sky high expectations ffs. If we were just competitive, played half decent togger that doesn't make my eyes bleed, had a team of players that at least tried, had a manager that at least had a vague idea of what he was doing and owners that know what they're doing who will hire and back a competent manager I'd be happy.

Sadly we don't have any of those things and consequently we are utter dog dirt. :(

It gets harder and harder to defend him when he does the same things that are failing week after week. Which ultimately was what killed Koeman and Bobby. At some point you have to have a different idea.

And we continue to appoint managers that have no flexibility or imagination.

Ive voted for keep him. Thats solely based upon us having Gomes/Gbamin out and only having Sigurdsson/Schneiderlin/Delph available who are all dreadful.

Alot of people wanted him gone before the break in Jan yet he turned things around.

If we could get Marcelo Gallardo from River Plate id do the deal though.

On the fence purely because I don't think we will get anyone good for now if we sack him. But I won't be surprised or upset if we sack him.

On the Fence shoulld not really be an option in that Poll.

The question just asks should he be sacked and I think the overwhelming opinion on here is he should be.....it says nowt about when :)

It is in blindingly obvious he will be sacked.....but probably not just yet.

I’d say his immediate future will hang on the Hammers game.

He will surely be gone if we lose that one.

Otherwise try and line someone up like you say and fire him as soon as a replacement signs on t’ dotted line.

Ive voted for keep him. Thats solely based upon us having Gomes/Gbamin out and only having Sigurdsson/Schneiderlin/Delph available who are all dreadful.

Alot of people wanted him gone before the break in Jan yet he turned things around.

but Zat, he doesn’t need those 2 people to change tactics and formation

we’ve just played Sheffield Utd at home and got humiliated, he’s then decided to play exactly the same setup against a Burnley team that defends in 2 blocks of 4

he is clearly, massively out of his depth

My first question to any potential new manager would be what formation do you expect to play with the current squad and if the answer is 4-2-3-1 I'd thank them for their time and move on.

How do we play a strong midfield with these players without going for 2 DMs though?

Im not sure we can. If we had signed Doucoure then its a different ball game but weve not got the players for it yet.

but Zat, he doesn’t need those 2 people to change tactics and formation

we’ve just played Sheffield Utd at home and got humiliated, he’s then decided to play exactly the same setup against a Burnley team that defends in 2 blocks of 4

he is clearly, massively out of his depth

How else do you setup the midfield?

17th no excuse. Time to sack. What makes you believe he can turn this around after today horror show?

Status
Not open for further replies.