Votes: 525 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is in danger of relegation 8 games in, but what have you seen to suggest we will turn this around? Because as it stands we're sliding down the table each week with insipid performance after insipid performance.

Ive seen multiple seasons of the miraculously wonderful premier league and the utterly crap 4 or 5 clubs that are always worse than the rest and end up fighting the ACTUAL relegation battles.

I’ll approve relegation talk only from about March onwards if we are anywhere near that.

Simple - should never have been appointed in the first place!!! No track record, but it sums up the people running the club, going downhill fast. New ground -oops they forgot you need a good team FIRST?

If the only options where see the season out with Silva or to BFS back in I’d go with the latter, in a heartbeat.... that’s how worrying this situation is, that’s nearly a quarter of the season done and we have 7 points. We’re actually getting worse. Being honest the points we did get were hardly convincing. If he stays we will be bottom 6 and at the mercy of luck to survive.

Ive seen multiple seasons of the miraculously wonderful premier league and the utterly crap 4 or 5 clubs that are always worse than the rest and end up fighting the ACTUAL relegation battles.

I’ll approve relegation talk only from about March onwards if we are anywhere near that.

I appreciate that, but until we stop playing like an utterly crap club, the fact that we have some good players means nothing at all. We need to change something and Marco Silva appears unable to change anything.

Can just see Marcel sat in his armchair; sleeves rolled up, tie loose and top button undone, swirling a whiskey on the rocks as he gazes into the fire contemplating the inevitable. His phone sits on the table next to him, already hovering over Marco's name. He sighs deeply, and reaches over to press the green call button.

Status
Not open for further replies.