Votes: 525 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely Yes. Should have already gone tbh as it has been obvious since pre-season.

I think the players did what was asked of them, bar the Icelandic ghost, and that set up was down to the Iberian fraud. He needs to go. Yes, he has missed Gomes and possibly Gbamin- but it's his job to figure out a way to win- not constantly play the same crap, crab formations, when the most creative play is from the back 4. Embarrassing for the club.

I said similar the other week.

We have

West Ham
Brighton
Spurs
Southampton
Norwich
Leicester

Then we hit December and it's happy f'ing Christmas...

Liverpool
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
City

for 5 of the 7 games over that period.

Has Silva shown anything so far this season to say he going to turn this around?

No he hasn't.

It's not exactly going to go well if we go into December having picked up possibly just 6 or 7 points in the previous 6 games.

Fence. I don't want him to stay past this season, but if we don't have the long term guy ready to join now we won't accomplish anything for the next 8 months after we fire him. So sacking him now I'm on the fence.

I think the main issue is, as others have said, is that unless we have a proper replacement for him then there seems little point. As much as I don't like him he won't take us down, but my word is he a terrible manager all the same..

We have had the easiest fixtures in the league and we are 17th, and could be 18th before the weekend is over. Nothing has changed and the only form of consistency we've shown is racking up a chain of 0 points a game. To call a fear of relegation dumb smacks of hubris.

Pffff

We weren’t in danger of one two years ago and we aren’t now.

We are only a handful of games in. It’s not the time to be talking of relegation. Nonsense for me

Status
Not open for further replies.