• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he’s the right man, always have.

He’ll have a blip again but he’ll still be the right man then as well.

In time he’ll get us right in the mix for silverware again and back on the map.

Love him. The best thing we’ve done for a long long time.

Another brilliant win today, as much a I wasn’t sure silva was right for us and I’m still a bit unsure he is starting to slowly win me over. Last time out I thought can he get us back to winning ways again quickly and he has done that. But I’ve been following Everton long enough not to think everything is sorted and great, but we are definitely going in the right direction and I’m going to enjoy it, 7th is a must with the last 3 home results it will godown as silva had a great first season, but still much work to do.

Done more than enough to deserve our full support. He has probably beat more top sides in one season than Moyes has managed in his entire career.

Silva has shown he can hit the heights. We just need to be patient and allow him to add consistency .

This season has been one of ups and downs, but on balance he deserves support in what he is trying to do.

For a start, unlike Allardyce, Koeman and late period Martinez he has actually shown a willingness to change and worked to fix his faults. He has also been a lot more fair with the players than his predecessors - giving Jagielka a chance against Fulham for instance, or how he has re-integrated Schneiderlin. I still think he could use Lookman more.

Basically though this has been a vast improvement on last season, even without that many more points being won so far.

Played Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd last 4 home games, 3 wins and 1 draw scoring 7 and conceeding 0.

The major issue now is mentality and consistency. To better prepare for the Newcastles, Fulhams etc.

Next season these players will all have played a full year together so will be more settled. With a couple more additions in the right areas we should be in a much stronger position next year.

Done more than enough to deserve our full support. He has probably beat more top sides in one season than Moyes has managed in his entire career.

This. How many times under Moyes did we give anyone of note a game?

This fella clearly has the man management skills to get the 11 on the pitch going out with belief in their own ability. Moyes would turn quality players into shrinking volets who'd repeatedly get rolled by anyone with half a reputation as a "big club". I'm enjoying looking at the fixtures list now, imagine if we can bring in a bit more fire power to compliment the immensely improving DCL.

I can’t believe how cynical some fans are after a performance like today. I think Marco deserves some credit for addressing the set piece situations. Both attacking and defending and we appear to be playing with a lot more balance between defence and attack. I know at the game today when Coleman was played in 2nd half Gylfi dropped into right back allowing Seamus time to get back, we are showing more intelligence on the field. We were a bit gung ho at times earlier in the season and getting caught with too many players forward but our football has been great to watch in the last couple of months long may it continue.

As said on Sky, when they briefly talked about us. The results in the four matches against the top six, were very big results for Silva. I agree means nothing if you go away to a relegated team and lose.

Inappropriate Language
King Marco
[Poor language removed] it, stuck with him. Never been over awed with him (nor silva out). He’s done the same as his predecessors (hitting form when the seasons over)

Needs backing in the summer. See what happens.

[Poor language removed] the [Phrase removed]

This. How many times under Moyes did we give anyone of note a game?

This fella clearly has the man management skills to get the 11 on the pitch going out with belief in their own ability. Moyes would turn quality players into shrinking volets who'd repeatedly get rolled by anyone with half a reputation as a "big club". I'm enjoying looking at the fixtures list now, imagine if we can bring in a bit more fire power to compliment the immensely improving DCL.

To be fair to Moyes, he never got to play against a United team as bad as that one was today. Even his United team weren't as bad as that.

People moan about the Fulham result they could be doing the most Everton thing ever and winning games because they don’t have to fight for promotion .....

Status
Not open for further replies.