• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been an odd season we have performed better in the bigger games two clean sheets v Chelsea should have been two clean sheets against the RS,decent away at arsenal and Man U without getting results,ok at home to City,but we really have lost games we shouldn’t have I’ve no idea If he’s right for us or not,when we’ve been good we’ve been very good when we’ve been bad it’s been diabolical (Spurs 2-6) and especially in two very winnable cup comps

Been an odd season we have performed better in the bigger games two clean sheets v Chelsea should have been two clean sheets against the RS,decent away at arsenal and Man U without getting results,ok at home to City,but we really have lost games we shouldn’t have I’ve no idea If he’s right for us or not,when we’ve been good we’ve been very good when we’ve been bad it’s been diabolical especially in two very winnable cup comps

Kinda where I am. I can see baby steps. Stuff like the Newcastle game I tend to dismiss as "One of them". Can happen to any team. But there is progress, he doesnt seem to spout bubbles. Maybe he is a tool, as his detractors long ago made up their mind about, but that 2nd half on Sunday came from somewhere.

giphy.gif

Dave can you move to the Silva Out camp please, you really dont help.
It's good analysis. Make use of it.

Some people prefer tippy tappy football others prefer it direct.

Some fans liked Alladyce and some like Silva.

I just find it slightly hypocritical that the same fans moaning about other fans not giving Silva time were equally as guilty as not doing the same with Alladyce.

My stance on Silva hasn't changed and I wont be shocked in the slightest if West Ham beat us as thats what we are under him - an inconsistent side that in a run of 5 games wins 1, draws 1 and loses 3. Some find that acceptable others not.

If we finish the season in 8th I'll be willing to give him another season however anything less than a solid end to the season and he still should leave imo.

Inconsistent under Silva?
Inconsistent is our middle name.
Inconsistent is an anagram of Nil Satis Nisi Optimium.
For Everton, read inconsistent.
Nothing to do with Marco Silva. Like those before him he’s been brought in to try and change that.

Lucas Deign.
Andre Gomes.

Michael Keane.
Morgan Schneiderlin.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
Bernard.
Tom Davies.

We have no way of knowing if these 3 have improved under him other than them getting used to the league.

Keane has more confidence still garbage.

Schneiderlin after 2 games? Really?

DCL - agree.

Davies - Barely seen him to notice.

We have no way of knowing if these 3 have improved under him other than them getting used to the league.

Keane has more confidence still garbage.

Schneiderlin after 2 games? Really?

DCL - agree.

Davies - Barely seen him to notice.

Gomes confidence was shot...he was bordering on depressed at Barca by his own admission. Silva has him smiling, loving Football again and starting to put in decent performances. Lucas couldn’t get a sniff...he’s now first choice.
Schneiderlin was written off after 30 mins by some, so acknowledging an improvement flyer several games seems reasonable.
Keane is better garbage than he was under Spam Allardyce...definitely an improvement.

Kinda where I am. I can see baby steps. Stuff like the Newcastle game I tend to dismiss as "One of them". Can happen to any team. But there is progress, he doesnt seem to spout bubbles. Maybe he is a tool, as his detractors long ago made up their mind about, but that 2nd half on Sunday came from somewhere.

He brought me back from being an outright Silva out man on Sunday ,the players were fighting for him ,he made the right calls subs wise and knew Coleman and Richarlison were causing alonso all sorts of problems and most of the play went that way,I would have liked a few more wins and where wolves are in the cup and I’d be content

Status
Not open for further replies.