• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's abetter response than just screaming Silva out.

I implore you and all other right minded people to hand this man more time.
I think every Evertonian is concerned this season, as it has been horrendous... especially taking into account players brought in.
I have real concerns over Silva, but as you rightly point out he has taken on a role that may need time to fix.
I blame Brands in part as if he had done the appropriate due diligence he would of signed players with mental strength and battling qualities.

I do have the concern over it all being to much for Silva, he looks broken at times and this fills with with dread for us and him

I guess the run in may well seal his fate or future

I think every Evertonian is concerned this season, as it has been horrendous... especially taking into account players brought in.
I have real concerns over Silva, but as you rightly point out he has taken on a role that may need time to fix.
I blame Brands in part as if he had done the appropriate due diligence he would of signed players with mental strength and battling qualities.

I do have the concern over it all being to much for Silva, he looks broken at times and this fills with with dread for us and him

I guess the run in may well seal his fate or future
I;d rather have man who shows his emotions of concern than some BSer who tries to blag it.

Everton boss Marco Silva could face punishment from the FA after confronting referee Lee Mason following the 3-2 defeat to Newcastle on Saturday.

Everton had led 2-0 at half-time before Newcastle staged a remarkable second half comeback, but Silva was furious with the match officials at the end of the game, taking to the pitch to confront them.

The FA have now said they will review the referee's report before deciding whether to take any action against Silva, who insisted five players had been in offside positions in the build up to Ayoze Perez's winning goal.

Should have chinned him......

He should have been confronting our players as they were walking off Goat, not the ref, then went and had a good look at himself in the mirror.

Many never. I certainly never. Another who's CV never matched the hype of his name. Something like 10 clubs in 10 seasons or something ridiculous like that.
We keep taking on managers with no decent history and wonder why it hits the fan. Only Everton. Seriously only Everton.
Exactly. And that needs to stop.

Hire one and back him for more than a season. That's what we need.

Exactly. And that needs to stop.

Hire one and back him for more than a season. That's what we need.
Out of interest, lets say he is to be gone at the end of the season, if that happened who do you think we should go for? I know you dont want him to be sacked, but if that happened would you want a manager with Premier League experience, one from the championship, overseas? Just curious

It's complete and utter madness to me the people who don't want change because "we can't sack managers all the time!".

WHY?? When they are shown to be utterly incompetent at their job, you sack them. How, on earth, does giving a crap manager do anything other than waste time when you know what the outcome is going to be? Marco's Premier League win % is right on par with where he is now with FAR better players. How does time and, presumably, money mean that is SOMEHOW going to magically improve?

It's complete and utter madness to me the people who don't want change because "we can't sack managers all the time!".

WHY?? When they are shown to be utterly incompetent at their job, you sack them. How, on earth, does giving a crap manager do anything other than waste time when you know what the outcome is going to be? Marco's Premier League win % is right on par with where he is now with FAR better players. How does time and, presumably, money mean that is SOMEHOW going to magically improve?
If we do get a new manager in it has to be somebody who has all of the support behind him.
Our last 3 managers have split the fan base at times.
To get this manager Moshri has to employ a proven manager with a winning mentality- not easy

It is critical if we let Silva go we get it right

Sadly though think Silva will leave us, as he has failed miserably

Mainly due to that we've still got some turd players in the squad and stability is needed to build on.

Cant press the reset button when the squad still has problems because they'll always be there.

Out of interest, lets say he is to be gone at the end of the season, if that happened who do you think we should go for? I know you dont want him to be sacked, but if that happened would you want a manager with Premier League experience, one from the championship, overseas? Just curious
I refuse to name any because there isn't and wont be any vacancy.

There's not going to be a new manager.

Why do you think that would happen?

I think it might happen due to a very poor final league placing, we are currently 11th, I think that MIGHT be acceptable, due to all factors.

But if we drop any lower or get some proper spankings then im not sure how willing Moshiri will be to back his gamble.

8 games left, its in his hands at this point.

I mean Pickford is doing all this on his watch, you have to wonder how hes getting away with it.

Hes judged on results, they are far from good enough, Im all for giving time to people, so ive not once suggested he be sacked, but hes gonna have to be REALLY impressive in the remaining games for me not wanting him gone in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.