• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's crap isn't he.

Vaughan had a great chance a minute later to make it 3-1 as well and they scored deep into injury time to deny ua a deserved win..

That goal was an absolute pearler though from Pienaar, would have loved to have been in the away end for that!!!

It was nice when ‘Everton that’ was messing up to deprive ourselves of a boss away win rather than being smashed at home or conceding 3 set pieces to a championship team.

Anyone who derides Moyes’ football should watch some of the goals from that season and especially the home game v Fiorentina. We absolutely dismantled them. An absolute light year above any of the football we’ve seen since he left.

Osman smashes in from 25 yards after a back heel assist from Pienaar to round off a move that started in our own penalty box. Moronic Everton fans: ‘that Moyes is a football dinosaur, hoooof, keep it tight and pinch one is back, fed up of these routine home wins’.

I sometimes think the last 5 years has been a bit of karma for some of the over entitled whining that was going on when we were qualifying for Europe, getting to Wembley, and finishing in the top 5.
Yeah I said similar a few weeks ago, the football under moyes with arteta, pienaar, Baines and dare I say it Osman and fellaini was a dream to watch compared to this tosh.

I'm aware we won nothing trophy wise but we put away the dross teams regularly at least, somethings changed within this club the last few years where it seems no one really cares anymore and the fans have followed suit.

Need to get in someone who has good man management skills guardiola, klopps, solskjaer. There's players want to play for them and enjoy playing for them and it shows.

Apparently Silva doesent give many days off, if that's the case how on earth are we conceding from every ball floated in the box.

Everyone knows now, if they want to score all they have to do is cross the ball in the box and theres a 50% chance they will score
The mask slips so to speak.

Vaughan had a great chance a minute later to make it 3-1 as well and they scored deep into injury time to deny ua a deserved win..

That goal was an absolute pearler though from Pienaar, would have loved to have been in the away end for that!!!

AND during that time we were renouned from scoring alot from set pieces, it has gone the other way now!

The fact he wasnt sacked this morning is a sad indictment of our board. Humiliated at home by Wolves and still in a job.

I just hope he's punted after City and Watford both thrash us as I dread going into the derby game low on confidence and letting them smash us.

We all know it'll happen as the board are utrer cowards.

Always wait too long to sack.

We should have sacked Martinez before the semi.

If a suitable manager would come in now, 7th is still here to take.

The fact he wasnt sacked this morning is a sad indictment of our board. Humiliated at home by Wolves and still in a job.

I just hope he's punted after City and Watford both thrash us as I dread going into the derby game low on confidence and letting them smash us.

We all know it'll happen as the board are utrer cowards.

Maybe the same reason Moyes stayed in a job after getting beat 6-2, 7-0 numerous 5 goal conceded matches and a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Wigan at home.
It happens but Moyes bounced back in a way to have respectable positions. Moyes was just a respectable position manager but had 11 years to build a team.
Allardyce had 2 wins in 12 games at one stage....it happens.
See how the rest of the season goes without expecting too much then let him have his summer grace then see how the team is then. I am hoping (not sure though) that Silva is learning a lot with this rut we are in and can come out of it a better, stronger manager.

Maybe the same reason Moyes stayed in a job after getting beat 6-2, 7-0 numerous 5 goal conceded matches and a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Wigan at home.
It happens but Moyes bounced back in a way to have respectable positions. Moyes was just a respectable position manager but had 11 years to build a team.
Allardyce had 2 wins in 12 games at one stage....it happens.
See how the rest of the season goes without expecting too much then let him have his summer grace then see how the team is then. I am hoping (not sure though) that Silva is learning a lot with this rut we are in and can come out of it a better, stronger manager.

You would think he would have after the last 2 PL jobs, one he was relegated and the other he got sacked! And half over half of a season here, but no. Why do you think he will suddenly wake up?

Allardyce
had 2 wins in 12 games at one stage....it happens.

How many of those are at home against the non top 6 teams in the course of 11 years? Moyes had literally no money at the time what can he do more?

Despite his 6 months at the club we don’t lose to the dross teams at home under Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.