• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance mate.

They could score 7 or 8. Any team with movement will absolutely decimate us. We have a team of [Poor language removed] houses who don't have it in them to take points off a decent team.

The first team should tarred and feathered and made to walk naked through the city center.

People are angry dave, most didnt want this joker in the first place, I defo didnt, but not everybody can turn the other cheek like me, they want success and they want it now, they want to beat Wolves at Home and they will scream down the house if we do not sack this clown and get Jose in.

Regardless of the manager, we are so away from where we need to be its painful, nothing will change that, so nothing even matters anymore, I just hope we go bankrupt and I can spend my weekends watching womens wrestling or something I enjoy, yano?

I avoided social media (bar 1 tweet) today as it's not great for ones general mental well being. However are people really surprised after Millwall? I suppose my point is, I can't see why people's head would fall off today and not after Millwall. I am not sure we get much more than high 40's this season. I've resigned myself to that. We lose an early penalty today, the team is poor, that was game over. I can't reconcile the surprise.

You know I take nothing on here personally.

But the game, do you enjoy going? I was going to to come over for it today but it honestly isn’t worth me risking my life with my awful driving skills on the M62 where I nearly die every time.
I apologise...how more times do I have to say it?

People are angry dave, most didnt want this joker in the first place, I defo didnt, but not everybody can turn the other cheek like me, they want success and they want it now, they want to beat Wolves at Home and they will scream down the house if we do not sack this clown and get Jose in.

Regardless of the manager, we are so away from where we need to be its painful, nothing will change that, so nothing even matters anymore, I just hope we go bankrupt and I can spend my weekends watching womens wrestling or something I enjoy, yano?
Ha Ha Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.