• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t you have a manger with experience, rather than one with no experience?
The fact that he’s never managed does not mean he will turn out a Ferguson or Mourinho. Using you logic we might as well employ anyone from anywhere, just as long as they haven’t already had bad experiences working as a premier league manager.
The reason you want Arteta is because you associate him with a winning Man City side, making him too look a winner. The problem is City are winning because they spent tons of money over the last decade, not because of Mikel Arteta.
I used to clean the toilets at Man City - I believe that qualifies me for the job!

Really wanted this to work out. Unfortunately I can't see anything from him to suggest that he can succeed here. I think he'll be gone in the summer.

I just hope that Brands is already drawing up a short list and identifying coaches who could work with these players. The issue seems commanding the respect of the players and motivating them.

This is going to happen innit.

We are going to take points of City

The only way this horrible "transitional" season gets any worse is the RS winning the Title.

And we are about to give the bloggers a hand :(

I really don’t need to worry about that. We are going to get absolutely bent over by an angry Pep side

This is going to happen innit.

We are going to take points of City

The only way this horrible "transitional" season gets any worse is the RS winning the Title.

And we are about to give the bloggers a hand :(

No chance mate.

They could score 7 or 8. Any team with movement will absolutely decimate us. We have a team of [Poor language removed] houses who don't have it in them to take points off a decent team.

Wouldn’t you have a manger with experience, rather than one with no experience?
The fact that he’s never managed does not mean he will turn out a Ferguson or Mourinho. Using you logic we might as well employ anyone from anywhere, just as long as they haven’t already had bad experiences working as a premier league manager.
The reason you want Arteta is because you associate him with a winning Man City side, making him too look a winner. The problem is City are winning because they spent tons of money over the last decade, not because of Mikel Arteta.
So by your logic if you throw loads of money at it any manager will do, I would of had Arteta over Silva without a shadow of doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.