• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
25 games into his Everton tenure...we're 9th in the table.

Sound like the figures that will get him sacked?

Exactly. Dont waste your time with this nonsense - it isn't happening.

Hopefully we lose against City (for obvious reasons) and then we crack on and consolidate a top half finish.

It will be done against the odds if we are still in the top ten. Considering the fixtures. You can't be thinking we can do it with 100% confidence. And that is sad. And nothing to be defiant about.

It will be done against the odds if we are still in the top ten. Considering the fixtures. You can't be thinking we can do it with 100% confidence. And that is sad. And nothing to be defiant about.
Could care less if we did slip out of the top ten. Rather not, but he's a new manager.

We go with Marco for another season and see how we are. Let him get a striker in before judging him.

I definitely want a top manager I was just basing that on the assumption of us waiitng until the summer.

If arteta/city would be okay in some kind of interim deal until the end of the season for Mikel and then us looking at a top coach.

If a top coach was available now by all means get them through the door tomorrow.

Mancini or Conte for me. Would love Mourinho or Wenger but doubt either would come.

Why in God’s name does anyone want Arteta? The man hasn’t managed a day in his life. Being Peps fluffer isn’t a proper job.

Status
Not open for further replies.