• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How motivated is Benitez though to stay at Newcastle in their current predicament?

Moyes does not have those qualities any more. Its been too long since he was "good". He thinks Lukaku is a target man for example. It happens to everyone at some point.

Sod it, I will throw Mourinho in that bracket too. His mystique has gone.

I don’t know. But I can tell you one thing - Benitez wants full control, and I doubt he would work under Someone like Brands. You would basically be putting one of the most successful coaches in the game under some guy whose only success has been in the Dutch League!

He needs to change something soon, our defending of set pieces has to improve drastically. Would go man to man and see what that does. He also needs to drop Siggy and move to a 3 across the middle. What concerns me at the moment is he keeps making the same mistakes over and over again.
All he needs to do is go, Soon.

I'm utterly disillusioned to be honest. I don't have faith in anyone. Not the players. Not the manager. Not the owner. Not the board.

The football is disgraceful. The results are embarassing. The effort isn't acceptable. The money wasted is actually a bit sad in perspective.

No one should be happy. No one should tolerate this. But we are so far beyond the point of no return where I doubt anything can be done to sort us out. We are a toxic club right now. A poisoned chalice. Bordering on a basket case.
Absolutely spot on,word for word

Since us...he's been fired after 1 season at United, Sociedad, West Ham and relegated Sunderland.
He wasn’t fired at West Ham. And Sunderland were truly in the cack that season - look at where they are now.

Fair enough on Utd, but that has been a poisoned chalice. Also fair enough on Sociedad, but he did have a good first season. Certainly fared better than a big mouth like Gary Neville.

Bollocks....they know sweet FA...both of them... lollollol

Yes but i believe if Daves content production agreed eith the the general consensus on GOT which it mostly doesnt it would be such an online force it would help things manifest into reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.