• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that. We got lucky with Moyes (which was an incredibly uninspiring appointment on paper) and since then we seem to have an obsession over getting an up and coming managerial talent rather than just getting a proven one. Liverpool sacked off Rodgers and got Klopp in yet we seem to be allergic to actually just admitting we want a manager who knows what he’s doing.
And yet in Klopps first year or two, he was under pressure at the Kopites because of certain issues...like their defence

Straight down the tunnel too, with sideeye from the bench, absolutely gutless. At least go apologise to the fans, walk the players off, confront the ref endeavour to show something that can be seen as some sort of leadership, pride, shame.

The man is an embarrassment. How can you have 3 shots on target against one of the worst teams in the championship. If he don’t got there’s major problems and to be totally honest I don’t see us moving up the table under him, tough games coming up can only see one direction coming and that’s dropping down into the dog fight.

Joe Parkinson and Barry Horne were technically amount the worst midfielders we’ve seen but fought till the death, I don’t see one ounce of fight in that shower. Time to move on.

I’m absolutely embarrassed to say I support that lot

hi-res-d56f7a0d8ba4ce4f54c506c5a482ce6d_crop_north.jpg

All this 'the squad are crap' talk is, I'm sorry, largely bollocks. We have a number of good players on the books whom are grossly underperforming and have been for a while.

Just look at Solskjaer at United - he's transformed the exact same squad that Mourihno had.

Silva is just a poor manager - simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.