• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been absolutely toss and played garbage football since the Liverpool game.

Two months of gash football, not good enough.

I’m not unreasonable nor do I set the targets too high, but this is proper unacceptable levels of gash, as in 3rd season Martinez levels.
2nd and 3rd season levels....plus bottling the chance of the CL in his first.....

One if the things that confuses me so much about the "give him time" is that we have gotten significantly worse as the season has gone on. We don't press anymore, we don't have flowing football, we had two shots on goal with over 60% possession.

So what are we "giving him time" for if everything about the team is worse than it was in October?

When the team is struggling you go back to basics. Defensively solid and press everywhere. We aren't doing that at all.

Gylfi and Gomes look exhausted even tho they are being asked to play ONE match a week.

if you hire marco silva as manager this is the brand of football you get to watch.

im looking forward to the next 2 years with him and his exciting way of playing.

the players are all vastly improved and I can see us challenging if we keep going the way we are

patience lads.

Maybe get few more shots on target each match. Progress.

Awful, Team has no heart and are a soft touch. He won’t finish as high as Fat Sam did in 8th. Let that sink in.

Bobby finished 5th as the defence that Moyes had drilled was the backbone in his first season. Clown shoes then followed this up with bottom half finishes. Marco will do the same. Too easy to beat.

Apart from an angry Goodson last week that helped get us over the line, when did you last walk out of Goodisn proud of them as they put everything on the line? Long time ago !,

Status
Not open for further replies.