• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look a lot better in set up, a threat going forward, gueye and snides mopping up well. Unlucky to go down to ten, but still the better team. More clinical on the counter and we win that

Defo had a touch of the 'Martinez' about it that first game, fairly exciting free flowing game, ahead twice, player makes mistake, concede twice, missed chances, don't win.

some observation from today.

The way we play is not exactly counter attacking football. We are not harressing the ball as frequent for this brand of football to be effective. It may be down to lack of fitness. Gana not his usual self. Schneiderlin too passive.

High line is suicidal if we face a team willing to run and not afraid to pass forward. The whole shape of the back four is weird and vulnerable. If this is the way Silva sets up to play, we will concede a lot of goals.

Players returning from World Cup/injury is in terrible shape. Gana, siggy, Theo.

I don’t understand deploying 2 centerback at the edge of the area for goal kick. We don’t have players capable of playing out of defense this way. Opponent sense this and quickly deploy shadow marker to cut out the options. Ends up Pickford playing a short pass to Schneiderlin, recieving the ball back and hoofing to nowhere.

We will improve no doubt about it. Some of the players we brought will clearly address our shortcoming drastically.

some observation from today.

The way we play is not exactly counter attacking football. We are not harressing the ball as frequent for this brand of football to be effective. It may be down to lack of fitness. Gana not his usual self. Schneiderlin too passive.

High line is suicidal if we face a team willing to run and not afraid to pass forward. The whole shape of the back four is weird and vulnerable. If this is the way Silva sets up to play, we will concede a lot of goals.

Players returning from World Cup/injury is in terrible shape. Gana, siggy, Theo.

I don’t understand deploying 2 centerback at the edge of the area for goal kick. We don’t have players capable of playing out of defense this way. Opponent sense this and quickly deploy shadow marker to cut out the options. Ends up Pickford playing a short pass to Schneiderlin, recieving the ball back and hoofing to nowhere.

We will improve no doubt about it. Some of the players we brought will clearly address our shortcoming drastically.

One negative kid you

under koeman and fat Sam we would have lost with 10 men but we could have won today,silva making a difference already.

And Martinez too

I think he did well and the fact that he didn’t look happy at all even with a point pleased me the most

The others would be grinning like a badger in mating season but Silva looked really disappointed

I like that

Hungry

I never thought I would be upset with a draw here. All you have to do is be mentally tough and Jagielka has the error to end all errors. Silva is correct about the game. Wolves had nothing until that red

Did everything right except starting Jagielka.

But good sign to see how a 10 men team performed.

Will get 3 points next week.

The big test is if he learns from today - I hope he will, but all of our managers from Moist onwards would have Jagielka back in that side when his ban is up irrespective of what happened in the meantime. If everyone is fit by then that cannot happen.

The big test is if he learns from today - I hope he will, but all of our managers from Moist onwards would have Jagielka back in that side when his ban is up irrespective of what happened in the meantime. If everyone is fit by then that cannot happen.

Jagielka should be 5th choice till his contract ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.