• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was poor, not for the first time. Clueless tactics followed by the usual throw attacking players on.

He simply did not know what to do or how to stop Brighton (sake, stopping Brighton ffs)

You say this mate but how can ypu explain the below?

Wolves can beat Chelsea and Spurs

Watford can beat Spurs

West Ham can beat Man Utd

Crystal Palace can beat Man City

Leicester can beat Man City

We cant beat any side outside the bottom 4/5 sides despite being in the top 6 sides for spending and having French and Brazilian international players in the side.

Silva is garbage and Moshiri is a fool chasing him like he was Guardiola.

I feel your pain, mate. The last few years have been destroying me on a weekly basis.

All I can say is that it´s very early on in Silva´s reign and sometimes things don´t happen from day one. Completely agree the signs don´t look good though.

I've all the patience in the world for him this first season but I'm really not liking this. You'd want to see a tweak to the tactics or am unexpected change and move of position.....but lumping on every attacker...nah. please stop.

I don’t think he knows, that’s the worry. It’s like he actually thinks that more attackers means more chances.

It’s really inept

Pointless season it’s turned into no matter how much we throw at it now ,how many points till 40...because there aren’t many sides we can beat .7 defeats already and not one result to shock anyone decent,unlike wolves a newly promoted side beating spurs away today,club is pathetic ,the way they came out begging Brighton to score was disgusting

Don't know why he dropped DCL, Richarlison was bullied all day by their two rocks at the back.

The fact we're lumping balls up in the air to Richarlison when he's against Duffy & Dunk just says it all.

It's even worse when there is no one near to support him, so even if he could set it or hell if it's a bad touch it's not going to land at an Everton players feet.

It would be insane to think this squad presently (this season) can achieve anything above 7th.

There’s a growing sense of impatience among not only our fan base but others - everyone wants success yesterday.

The club have brought Brands and Silva to work on progressing us to the next level and we have to show patience. Because I’m patient doesn’t make me happy with 7th, I’m just accepting that to achieve anything we need to grow before we can win things.
Problem is if you're not progressing then you're going backwards and that's what we're doing right now

Panning out as expected to be honest.

Tweaks needed at the back.
Definitely need a focal point up top.
Back up in central midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.