Marcelo Bielsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
What must he have been thinking?

Even more, I know we're not a catch right now but we are not so desperate for HIM that much to sack off the first team in favour of him getting started on the younger players. That might be a plan at a club like Leeds perhaps but not Everton. I think he took us for fools and I'm glad we didn't get him I'm glad someone at the club whoever it was even if it was St Bill of Kenwright told him to do one. And I can't stand Kenwright.

In Scouse "do one blert".
Perhaps Farhad wouldn't take no for an answer so he gave him the most implausible approach possible. Either way he must be the happiest man alive tonight.

We will slowly crumble with Dyche. It’s like beating a dead horse we have nothing in our first team. Bielsa knows this and we will need to rebuild regardless because we are getting relegated. Once we are relegated and we’re stuck with Dyche I believe fans will be eating their words because we will be stuck in the championship for awhile.
You wanted Allardyce back, you opinion is irrelevant

So he's come from Brazil to meet with the board, made these made plans ( plans that sound like exactly what we need ) and we've offered the job to dyche

Interested to find out the reason s

“Marcelo Bielsa wanted to restructure playing side of Everton from top to bottom. He had a detailed long-term plan to implement a new transfer policy which would see club buying and developing young progressive players.”

[via @SkyKaveh]

I know the fella quoted is an absolute helmet, but tell me a blue who doesn’t want this….

“Marcelo Bielsa wanted to restructure playing side of Everton from top to bottom. He had a detailed long-term plan to implement a new transfer policy which would see club buying and developing young progressive players.”

[via @SkyKaveh]

I know the fella quoted is an absolute helmet, but tell me a blue who doesn’t want this….
Bill Kenwright

“Marcelo Bielsa wanted to restructure all of Everton from top to bottom. He had a detailed long-term plan to implement a new transfer policy which would see club buying and developing young progressive players and delivering the board to the sewage works over the road from BMD, in kenners case twice to make sure”

[via @SkyKaveh]

No one takes a role for 4 months while the boss the employer wants works behind your back as you deliver relegation. the mans insane.

[via @SkyKaveh]

It'd be nice. But tell me a past example of Bielsa delivering this over the long-term.

No one takes a role for 4 months while the boss the employer wants works behind your back as you deliver relegation. the mans insane.
Avram Grant or Chris Hughton might have done it. Tim Sherwood at a push.
Or maybe a first step into management for Jose Baxter. Just a shame Big Dunc had already gone to Forest Green.

That's the calibre of manager who would have agreed to it. As you say, insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.