Marcel Brands

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m
**fans plan protest against the board/DOF**

**DOF leaves his post**

**fans run around screaming we are doomed**

@Saint Domingo said months ago our fanbase dont know what they actually want and at times like this you have to admit he was bob on the money.

….our fans don’t want to be relegated, we’re 99.9% agreed on that.

samcdavies94

Player Valuation: £2.5m

**DOF leaves his post**

@Saint Domingo said months ago our fanbase dont know what they actually want and at times like this you have to admit he was bob on the money.

Probably because the dopes who run the club have proven several times they can sack someone, but they've not yet proven they know what to do next.

Blues Harp

Im glad tbh mate at least we know who's signing the players now. People are running around panicking when for all we know it could turn out to be a good move for the club.

End of the day this fella has walked oot the door the second the media/fans started criticising his dealings.

I respect the reason why he left but I also respect the owners reason for not trusting him anymore with the purse strings.
And you'd trust Benny?
You know less than I thought
Stick to Korean kick boxing or whatever it is you do😂😂😂

Bungle

He's become a right bore lately - used to be sound giving you tips for Aintree now spends his days repeating one liners and licking Davek's boot.

hmmm-ok.gif

Blues Harp

**DOF leaves his post**

You want relegation so you can go to Wembley in the playoffs for promotion to the prem
Pathetic....
Call yer self an Evertonian?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks