2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely, he's becoming redundant.

Whether through his own doing or the constant meddling of those at the club.

But at this stage, he seems like an expensive commodity.

Can't belive Dave was right.

Doesn't seem plausible. If Fulham the only club offering a fee, then Bournemouth would accept that and reject the other.

We might have offered a 1m loan fee I guess but a permanent fee would obviously be higher.
Dunno, we probably offered a loan fee - Athletic usually good.,

Anyway can you unquote it pls mate so I don't get the entire site sued. Ta. My bad.

Genuinely, he's becoming redundant.

Whether through his own doing or the constant meddling of those at the club.

But at this stage, he seems like an expensive commodity.

Can't belive Dave was right.

If he isn't signing a new contract regardless then may as well sack him tomorrow. Get a new DoF in to get his feet under the table ahead of the summer window, or let Carlo recruit.

He’s made a mess of this.....squad isn’t balanced, capital expenditure has been wasted on loans out. In a normal business he would be shown the door....

If he isn't signing a new contract regardless then may as well sack him tomorrow. Get a new DoF in to get his feet under the table ahead of the summer window, or let Carlo recruit.

Yeah I had the gall to suggest on twitter earlier that people shouldn't just be blaming the bad past decisions of Walsh and Koeman and Fat Sam for this mess and got told Brands has had a job as hard as preventing world hunger.

I have my share of criticisms for Brands, but genuinely do not understand how you can let your DOF who sits on your board be on less than six months contract. How is he supposed to do his job correctly? If there is no confidence and you want to see him gone, surely you would say an early goodbye and turn the reins over while paying him out until the summer. I have to assume he has a contract extension lined up that we do not know about or it would absolutely blow my mind. Someone tell me I'm not crazy.

Yeah I had the gall to suggest on twitter earlier that people shouldn't just be blaming the bad past decisions of Walsh and Koeman and Fat Sam for this mess and got told Brands has had a job as hard as preventing world hunger.

It's because he looks the part. His claim to fame is not being as bad as Steve Walsh.

The lowest bar to clear ever.

@Tubey Sky saying we offered him a six-month deal, option for a further year.

Suppose that would make sense and, in fairness, is something that I wouldn't have blamed the club for.

Fulham will probably have offered him a longer term deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.