2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows, never mind the jumping up and down on here. Can only get rid of deadwood if they want to go, if another club will offer, if they will accept lower wages. Neither Moshi's or the cub's pockets are bottomless.
I'm curious as to why you think speculating about the future of the Director of Football at Everton who is in the last 6 months of his contract and the possible implications it may have on our transfer activity is 'jumping up and down'?

And I know the club's coffers aren't bottomless, as does everyone else, which is why no one is screaming for us to spend £30m on a single player.

Questioning why our DoF can't act with a bit of creativity and find us a loan or cheap purchase for an attacker when we have cleared the deck for one, I think, is a perfectly valid criticism.

As is the criticism about gambling the second half of the season on two players (DcL and Richy) staying fit, suspension-free and on-form when both players were not always fit, suspension-free and on-form during the first half of the season.

He's trying his best to out-do Steve Walsh is this fella.

So far on strikers alone this season we've cleared over 250k a week in wages, with one of the players gone for good.

Are you telling me there isn't a striker available on loan who can add competition to our squad?

Brands is a disgrace - season over if he doesn't pull something out of the bag today.

If he is here in the summer I hope he let's Carlo do his job for him again.

Our best signings under him are the ones the manager has personally picked. Richarlison, James and Allan.

I'm curious as to why you think speculating about the future of the Director of Football at Everton who is in the last 6 months of his contract and the possible implications it may have on our transfer activity is 'jumping up and down'?

And I know the club's coffers aren't bottomless, as does everyone else, which is why no one is screaming for us to spend £30m on a single player.

Questioning why our DoF can't act with a bit of creativity and find us a loan or cheap purchase for an attacker when we have cleared the deck for one, I think, is a perfectly valid criticism.

As is the criticism about gambling the second half of the season on two players (DcL and Richy) staying fit, suspension-free and on-form when both players were not always fit, suspension-free and on-form during the first half of the season.

My expression was in relation to getting shut of and getting in players with folk like you saying get some one in , get shut of the deadwood.

It is nothing to do with creativity finding a player, we do not just want any one it has to be the right one, cheap purchase like whom? We had enough crap purchases who we are now managing to get shut of.

As for relying on the two you mention why cannot Carlo give some young players chances?

My expression was in relation to getting shut of and getting in players with folk like you saying get some one in , get shut of the deadwood.

It is nothing to do with creativity finding a player, we do not just want any one it has to be the right one, cheap purchase like whom? We had enough crap purchases who we are now managing to get shut of.

As for relying on the two you mention why cannot Carlo give some young players chances?

Because they’re not good enough because our u23 side is ran like Unsworth own plot to become Everton manager at some point.

If he is here in the summer I hope he let's Carlo do his job for him again.

Our best signings under him are the ones the manager has personally picked. Richarlison, James and Allan.

Who picked Digne, Godfrey, Branthwaite, Olsen, just to name a few? Did Carlo get rid of the deadwood that folk on here have been shouting to get shut of?

Status
Not open for further replies.