2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is comical lads - pure comedy.

great position, great opportunity and what do they do? Strengthen? Nah reduce the squad and reduce the bench...

fume is going to be sensational.
Sod work tomorrow im hammering the F5 button on here for pure entertainment during my 12 hour shift.

mate it’s ok all us scoping players and yes we have a team to do that. Maybe it’s not as easy as we think? Maybe clubs want money maybe brands is being a scruff? Maybe Carlo doesn’t want etc? - I hope we do have someone lined up tho!

I am fully aware it is not as easy as it is on FIFA mate. Just saying, we have a well paid team of professionals to find those players.

Bebou from Hoffenheim another profile of who we need, could be available on loan perhaps with a view to buy. The Bundesliga clubs are often open to doing business. He's 26, very quick, plays across the front line. Got eight assists this season and I think four goals.

There isn't 'nobody' out there. And our scouting shouldn't be exhausted at Josh King (not that we know for sure it is).

Could even look at Edouard at Celtic as a possible loan to buy, especially with Kenny going the other way.

DCL gets injured in the next couple of weeks and that finishes Brands off at Everton imo.
He may already be done to be honest. I just cannot imagine that if Moshiri was happy with Brands he'd wait until the last six months of his tenure with no new contract even on the table.

One possible explanation for our inactivity is that Moshiri simply doesn't want him to buy anymore players if he knows he'll be letting Brands go come the end of the season.

This is comical lads - pure comedy.

great position, great opportunity and what do they do? Strengthen? Nah reduce the squad and reduce the bench...

fume is going to be sensational.

One shouldn't be mutually exclusive to the other.

We need to trim the squad. That's fine.

But we need to use some of that to bolster at least one area where the squad is desperately short, and it's a pretty important area.

He may already be done to be honest. I just cannot imagine that if Moshiri was happy with Brands he'd wait until the last six months of his tenure with no new contract even on the table.

One possible explanation for our inactivity is that Moshiri simply doesn't want him to buy anymore players if he knows he'll be letting Brands go come the end of the season.

Who knows, never mind the jumping up and down on here. Can only get rid of deadwood if they want to go, if another club will offer, if they will accept lower wages. Neither Moshi's or the cub's pockets are bottomless.

Marcel won’t be in today mate, called in sick, had to run to A&E as Sigurdsson glued his sandals to the floor last night and he’s only gone and broke both arms.

DB4-CFF6-E-D8-F4-4-CF2-846-B-656-DA2-F08-E00.gif
Didn’t notice the coffee cup in his hand at first and thought for a second that his head exploded behind the chair

Status
Not open for further replies.