2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never actually massively keen on Zaha, and I'm still not in truth, but the fact he's playing so well as a striker should give confidence to people. He's always been a poor mans Christiano Ronaldo, who is still a useful striker at 35. I sense Zaha would be too.
That’s a mighty, mighty, mighty stretch

Ronaldo scored in one season what Wilf has in his entire career

What do we expect him to do? We’re paying the price for the worst recruitment in PL history. Players we paid ridiculous fees for, all sitting tight on obscene wages.

There’s no DOF in world football who could make these mercenaries saleable assets. They don’t want to move - who’s going to pay them a fraction of what we’re paying him, esp in the worst economic climate in 100+ years.

Remember the ‘just pay what they want, it’s not our money’ firm, they’re probably the same people moaning about Brands.

He’s made some good/bad buys but we need continuity right now. Him and Ancelotti working together to sort out the catastrophic mess they inherited.

I was never actually massively keen on Zaha, and I'm still not in truth, but the fact he's playing so well as a striker should give confidence to people. He's always been a poor mans Christiano Ronaldo, who is still a useful striker at 35. I sense Zaha would be too.

I'm not sure anyone should be compared with Cristiano. I think he's 36 as well. But he's the most disciplined professional you'll find. Gets every last drop out of his natural ability.

Think it is telling the speculation over Brands, the inability to sell players and the lack of strengthening this window, that Brands will be gone in the summer.

Richarlison, Mina, Allan, Doucoure, James, Godfrey. Or most of them were Carlo’s signings?
Mina and Godfrey. The rest were in the managers facebook friends and he just threw them a message. "Come here lads there's no pressure to succeed and they have boss chippy at the ground"

Status
Not open for further replies.