2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it worth the effort for you?

Did it arouse you thinking you were outing a banned member? Did your breathing get heavy and slow as you clicked post? Did you sit with baited breath waiting to see if I'd reply? Did you tremble as you typed out your unfunny response?

What an exciting few minutes in the life of GOTs unelected forum detective.

Would you and @Nymzee care to take your spat to private bickering/messaging ?

Don't worry pal I'll just wait for your head to fall off and get banned again :D 3rd account are you on now?

He has improved, but his control and passing are woeful. We need a class striker.

I mean I think you’re an annoying blert in general, however, everyone knows Joyce no longer gets info like he once did.

“Everyone knows” even though he’s still first to the news every time (see when Niels signed for a recent example).

Not sure what the agenda against him is?

“Everyone knows” even though he’s still first to the news every time (see when Niels signed for a recent example).

Not sure what the agenda against him is?

Why would I have an agenda against him? All I'm arguing is that he isn't as sourced as he used to appear to be; not sure why that's ruffled so many people's feathers on here.

Re: Nkounkou wrote we'd signed him the same morning everyone else did. Hardly getting scoops there is he.

Why would I have an agenda against him? All I'm arguing is that he isn't as sourced as he used to appear to be; not sure why that's ruffled so many people's feathers on here.

Re: Nkounkou wrote we'd signed him the same morning everyone else did. Hardly getting scoops there is he.

I can’t see how he’s any less source than he always was. The feathers are because it’s because people are seeing it for what it is (nonsense).

He was the first I can remember saying we signed Nkounkou (before King, Kirkbride, Hunter from memory) - there’s nothing to suggest he’s anything other than a top Everton source.

Joyce is still very much somebody we all trust.

He normally tweets at the same as Hunter and King.

I don't think he has as much access as maybe he did under Walsh and he does appear to hate Everton, but the majority of us trust what he says, IMO.

I can’t see how he’s any less source than he always was. The feathers are because it’s because people are seeing it for what it is (nonsense).

He was the first I can remember saying we signed Nkounkou (before King, Kirkbride, Hunter from memory) - there’s nothing to suggest he’s anything other than a top Everton source.

In the past we would see a transfer tweet out of the blue. When's the last time he dropped one re: us? And don't say Nkounkou because, as I said, lots of people tweeted that morning of 2nd July. Like he didn't even mention Dowell leaving till the Everton Twitter announced.

Relax pal, I'll leave your boy alone if it bothers you so.

I'm not sure it's ruffled anyone's feathers, it's just that a lot of people think you're wrong. It's like you're expecting him to be breaking news a month before it actually happens, but I don't think he ever really did that. The point is he's reliable. If he says Gabriel came for a medical then I reckon he did. That's not because he's infallible or anything, it's because he's an old school 'proper' journalist, who verifies things before he writes them. He wrote about Nkounkou at the same time as King, Hunter et al, because they're the trusted journalists that the club tells things to. I've seen you say a number of times over the last couple of years that he's no longer in the loop but i've not seen any evidence of it at all. He still seems to be very much one of the select few.

Joyce is still very much somebody we all trust.

He normally tweets at the same as Hunter and King.

I don't think he has as much access as maybe he did under Walsh and he does appear to hate Everton, but the majority of us trust what he says, IMO.

I think people are getting confused about what I'm implying. I never said what he says is nonsense I just don't believe he's particularly ITK anymore since he never gets info out early like he used to.

I knew that Nkounkou was signing a month before he did btw, Brands told me when I bumped into him on holiday

I'm not sure it's ruffled anyone's feathers, it's just that a lot of people think you're wrong. It's like you're expecting him to be breaking news a month before it actually happens, but I don't think he ever really did that. The point is he's reliable. If he says Gabriel came for a medical then I reckon he did. That's not because he's infallible or anything, it's because he's an old school 'proper' journalist, who verifies things before he writes them. He wrote about Nkounkou at the same time as King, Hunter et al, because they're the trusted journalists that the club tells things to. I've seen you say a number of times over the last couple of years that he's no longer in the loop but i've not seen any evidence of it at all. He still seems to be very much one of the select few.

Never once implied that. I've just never seen him announce anything now before anyone. Check the time/date of his tweets; there's always quite a few others around the same time and around the official tweets time.

I think people are getting confused about what I'm implying. I never said what he says is nonsense I just don't believe he's particularly ITK anymore since he never gets info out early like he used to.

Look I'm not really a fan of sticking my nose into "fights" that have nothing to do with me, but its been quite painful watching you defend your stance the last few pages. You are wrong mate.

If Joyce says something, it happened, now lets leave it here and marvel at Marcel Brands as he tops up his tan on a beach somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.