2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Someone on twitter says he ranks in the bottom 10 for defenders aerial battles. Dont see the big fuss about Ake really.
I'm sure the same was said about Robertson / Maguire before.

One won the league and the other third in the table and would have bagged us 80 million in transfer fees.

Ake is probably in that category where fans don't rate him but professionals do. City certainly can't just pluck great defenders every time so be interesting to see which side he falls on. Reminds me of stones in that regard , potential but who knows if the player develops or stagnates.

I'm sure the same was said about Robertson / Maguire before.

One won the league and the other third in the table and would have bagged us 80 million in transfer fees.

Ake is probably in that category where fans don't rate him but professionals do. City certainly can't just pluck great defenders every time so be interesting to see which side he falls on. Reminds me of stones in that regard , potential but who knows if the player develops or stagnates.

Robertson is a full back so his aerial duals are likely to be lower.

There is no way Maguire, with his height alone is near the bottom of aerial duals.

He better have a plan this summer. Scrambling around for Iwobi last minute and giving Delph a contract ate his two worst acts as dof so far.

Robertson is a full back so his aerial duals are likely to be lower.

There is no way Maguire, with his height alone is near the bottom of aerial duals.
I meant us writing them off as not being good enough before they magically appear at teams at the top of the table. I'd say top clubs but Robertson is in that list and , well you know.

Yes, Dave, and he won't be going away anytime soon. Time you just accepted this yeah?

We'll see.

A man with his atrocious record here in the transfer market and who was quite clearly snubbed when he wanted Silva retained, then snubbed again when head hunting his successor, is on borrowed time.

We wont see that contract renewed. Not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.