Status
Not open for further replies.

"You wouldnt see Leicester doing it"

Gives him 2 examples of Leicester doing it, BUT WHATABAR

You really didnt.

Leicester didnt sell Vardy

&

Kante had a release clause.

You slate Dave non stop when you do the exact same thing - constantly bend the facts to suit your agenda/argument.

Its cute.

You really didnt.

Leicester didnt sell Vardy

&

Kante had a release clause.

You slate Dave non stop when you do the exact same thing - constantly bend the facts to suit your agenda/argument.

Its cute.

Leicester agreed a 20m deal with Arsenal for Vardy, thats a fact that only you will dispute.

Kante didnt have a release clause.

I dont need to bend the facts, they are always in my favour.

Anyway I will leave you alone before you start crying.

Leicester agreed a 20m deal with Arsenal for Vardy, thats a fact that only you will dispute.

Kante didnt have a release clause.

I dont need to bend the facts, they are always in my favour.

Anyway I will leave you alone before you start crying.

Vardy still plays for Leicester City therefore they never sold him for £20 million.

Kante did have a release clause in his contract which basically allowed Chelsea to get him for a bargain fee.

I dont cry I just cant be doing with forum warriors who act tough online but wouldnt say boo to someone at the ground - may impress the other morons but those who roll in the gym can smell the insecurity through the computer :pint2:

Vardy still plays for Leicester City therefore they never sold him for £20 million.

Kante did have a release clause in his contract which basically allowed Chelsea to get him for a bargain fee.

I dont cry I just cant be doing with forum warriors who act tough online but wouldnt say boo to someone at the ground - may impress the other morons but those who roll in the gym can smell the insecurity through the computer :pint2:

LOL

Never been to a gym in my life but I would bench you over my head, LAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.