2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goad?

Not sure where you’re coming from, outside of Lossl, Iwobi and Mina, Brands has been solid. We’re making progress, if we’d of had the exact same signing but with a competent manager from the start the club would be so much further down the line to where our fans want us to be.

Mina? Mina has been fine.

Iwobi has been in and out of the side with injuries and Lossl was always a back up goalie.

I cant believe anyone still believes in this imposter. Four transfer windows: two of them he sat out when we were desperate for players to fill certain positions, one was an utter disaster. The only one he did a reasonable job in was the first one he arrived here...and even then he underlined what was to be his trademark inability to shift unwanted players out of the club.

If he left tomorrow his legacy would be:

• couldn't sell players for a fee
  • signed multiple players who were either injured or injury prone
  • spent a fortune to have us stand still in player quality - or even regress on that
  • by-passed by the owner on managerial recruitment

Apart from signing Digne, I cant say there's anything this feller has done that would leave him with any other worthwhile legacy.

I cant believe anyone still believes in this imposter. Four transfer windows: two of them he sat out when we were desperate for players to fill certain positions, one was an utter disaster. The only one he did a reasonable job in was the first one he arrived here...and even then he underlined what was to be his trademark inability to shift unwanted players out of the club.

• spent a fortune to have us stand still in player quality - or even regress on that

Apart from signing Digne, I cant say there's anything this feller has done that would leave him with any other worthwhile legacy.

3 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat since the window opened. 1 point off 6th. We're hardly desperate for signings to see out the season.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.