2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wanted to buy them, yet they were sold.

Utterly outstanding logic here.
They were sold because the people selling them KNEW WTF THEY WERE DOING.

This arsehole has no contacts and no trust in the English game. He's just seen as some Ducth divvy who gets mugged on fees for players he buys and so any possible buying club sees that and thinks: "eff that, why pay a fee? Let's get their discarded player on loan for f.a.".

Dunno why anyone even bothers responding to Davek as he's clearly on the windup
Yeah, of course it is. I mean the feller's doing such a bang on job, it has to be a wind up to complain about hundreds of millions spent on trash and an inability to sell more than two or three players and get some cash in and wages off the book.

They were sold because the people selling them KNEW WTF THEY WERE DOING.

This arsehole has no contacts and no trust in the English game. He's just seen as some Ducth divvy who gets mugged on fees for players he buys and so any possible buying club sees that and thinks: "eff that, why pay a fee? Let's get their discarded player on loan for f.a.".

Hes loaned out 23 players this season so far, 19 were to English clubs.

But sure, hes got no contacts in the English game, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

End of season awards:

A special award to Marcel Brands for `enabling a load of loans for our young players'.

Most improved player `DCL'.

Most committed evertonian award `Big Dunc'.

`Team award' to all playing staff for somehow keeping us up.

`

How else are we meant to judge progress if not against the other teams in the league?

Staying the same isn't improving by definition.

Well you could look at the squad before he came and now and compare, as I say if you dont think the squad has improved in the last 2 years, well I dunno what else I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.