2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made mistakes this summer with Delph and Iwobi tbh
...Mina was a poor choice of CB, no pace and heading ridiculously weak; Gbamin was signed after an exhausting African Nations Championship and that surely contributed to his injury; and his selling of Gueye and not getting a CB in was appalling.

If he had a halfways decent first summer here, he had a complete nightmare last summer.

...Mina was a poor choice of CB, no pace and heading ridiculously weak; Gbamin was signed after an exhausting African Nations Championship and that surely contributed to his injury; and his selling of Gueye and not getting a CB in was appalling.

If he had a halfways decent first summer here, he had a complete nightmare last summer.

Gueye was a bad sell but he wanted to play CL in his final years and our club is to nice at times, tbh Gueye passing was limited in games but yeah he still was my favourite player. He was one of the best DM in Europe. Shame really.

Dave if the veg stall is empty then what can one buy? Nothing should have walked away in my book and gone with the players we had. Would have saved a heap of cash as well.

We knew we were short for center back back in August, we knew exactly the type of centre back we needed, didn't matter who the manager was going to be, so I'm a bit annoyed we didn't have one lined up in the first week of this window. Obviously you've got to wait to see who's going to available, but all of the scouting would have been done and enquiries started in December.

We need a CB and a cm, plus a Rw and a striker, some might say we need a new keeper. It doesn't matter what order we get then in, there might be no CB available this window but a rw or keeper might be. Its depends who available

Hence why he should have been eased into games, not thrown on at half time for his debut when he wasn’t ready and given a start the next game, both of those were on Silva, not Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.